View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Last month I saw a handicap man with a small girl abt 2-3 yo begging money in Louhu, near Friendship store. Dun quite believe in all these beggars so just walk pass and proceed. After abt 100m, I walked back and talk to the guy with only one leg. He was from Xi'an coming to look for relative but can't find them. He look miserable and the girl was crying. So I gave him 100rmb. I told him I dun know if he is real, but I really pity the little girl.

I know there are many fake beggars in SZ, but this is a real pity case. My conscious told me I need to help, never mind even if get cheated. I am sure there are some genuine cases. We Singaporeans are a real compassionate lot. People might think we are stupid, but I think we are kind.

Any bros seen this man before ? Is this another new scam ?

Mark Lim