View Single Post
Old 17-04-2012, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by snooker View Post
...BBS still can be found in Shazhui rmb150-200/shot...
Hi all, pardon me if any incorrect information as this is my first trip to Shenzhen.

To 金地 in 沙嘴: From 益田 MRT, you may either take a slow walk along 福强路 or take the motor bicycle for RMB5 to 家乐富. You would find the residential building area diagonal opposite 家乐富 at the cross junction traffic, you have to walk into the alley of this residential building. It is like the alley in Geylang, it is straight and cross street inside. Shortly you could find young gals which they would give you the code word "要不要去?" It is FF rather than ST, they offer me RMB100-120 for one shot in 35min. Chose the gal and she bring you into the building room, strip and no shower then start. The OKT observe the gals from nearby corner, and the operation time start about 2pm to late night. The gal told me they would knock off if they feel they had earned enough for the day.

FR Xiao Fen
Look: 8.5/10, sweet cute type
Boobs: B, soft and small nipple, can touch only but cannot lick or suck
Strictly not allow: French kiss, finger or lick
Condom provided
Damage: RMB100

Hope any veteran bro could list "BBS" in List of Abbreviations & Acronyms Used in SBF?

Cheers