Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88

In the Singapore context. Do you consider the services offer by our Health Centers as "full service". To most of us, I think it's consider a "quick release" half past six jobs as compared to the real professional service F jobs offered in Geylang which offer full service.

Similar those massage places in SZ offer services are similar to the Spore HC. FJ r discreetly done, selection limited, less elaborate steps and time given. But still good for those who need urgent release but cannot expect the proper one dragon full service with xx steps provided by the Saunas in DongGuan like CP, CA, ZMT, HJ etc .

Most important, customers doing it in DG has much less risk of raids, peace of mind as compared to SZ.

For those who have been the two types of joints will know the mood and feeling is totally different.

One is like going to steal makan from someone's gf, the other is like going to a professionally run bath house like in Bangkok.

In that sense, wolfman is right to said that it's difficult to find full service in SZ. To date the only massage joints that offered "full service" of similar level to sauna in DG are located way out of SZ city center (ie. 关外 only).
Thanks for explaining on behave, those whom really knw & tried "One Dragon / 一条龙" shld knw it's e most complete "Full Service"..those commonly found in SZ are yet to match, pretty gals mayB, can chat well but they all are Tips basis.

So far I been only to some SZ sauna, whom offer all in member service 港式, 韩式, which oledy very "comprehensive"