Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
savacheone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Dear bros,

I'm quite a young SBF user and really had fun reading through the threads here. I'll be going to Kuching on 13 July to 15 July 2012. I'm thinking of having some fun with women on 13 July night. I have to attend a wedding on 14 July night and will be flying back to Singapore on 15 July morning.

So, I'm completely new to the Kuching sex scene and was hoping that someone could compile a comprehensive thread for newbies with the following details:

1) Place to score ONS (clubs, pubs, other nightspots etc)
- Name of Place
- Opening Hours
- Type of girls (local, indonesian, chinese etc)
- cover charge + drinks charges (if any)
- Modus Operandi (how best to hook to girls: buy drinks? act like sophisticated foreigner? etc)
- Level of ease to get ONS

2) Places providing special services (Massage Parlours, Saloons etc)
- Name of Place
- Opening Hours
- Type of girls (local, indonesian, chinese etc)
- Types of special service provided
- Massage parlour charges + special services charges
- Standard of girls

3) OKTs providing girls
- Name of OKT
- operating hours
- Contact number in Kuching
- Identification codeword to OKT (if any)
- (Other details can be ascertained from the OKT himself i believe)

(Inputs can be filled in below the required details slots in blue)

My preference is to score ONS in Kuching nightspots. I'm a 28 yr old Singaporean male, chinese, 1.83m, 78kg. Relatively athletic and decent looking, so hope to get lucky. I can only speak English and Mandarin (both fluently) though, so any tips on how to hook up and score would be greatly appreciated.

Another concern I have about paid girls in Kuching is hygiene. Is it safe to paint them and get BBBJ? I don't want to do FJ for personal reasons.

I have done my homework to compile some information from this lengthy and informative thread, but hope that the above details can be shared in a more systematic way for the benefit of everyone.

Senior bros, looking forward to your wise advice as a humble junior.