View Single Post
Old 15-04-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Better you buy in the club. And pay the mixers. Bottle of alcohol only more expensive by RM 30-40 per bottle.

Bring bottle in for RM50 and the ice and mixers are free ?. What crap rubbish !!!. I brought in bottle to Hello Bangkok ( long time ago ), KISS ( paid RM50 ) and still paid for the ice and mixers !!!.

But no cover charge if you go into the smaller bars such as Winner's, Spider, Scorpion. You pay the expensive misers only.

Nothing is free in Danok unless you pray for free bonk at the 4 face buddha in Erawan, Bangkok ( that's if the buddha allows you a free bonk ) !.
From my experience it depends on the group of people you go to the club with..... if it is all just cheongsters the bill always kenna inflated.

So nowadays we always bring along some locals to be the "host"..... far more cheaper to blanjah them a few drinks...... and our bill always come in local prices.