View Single Post
Old 20-08-2007, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Melbourne Australia

Just got back from 39 Tope...Wah! The young punk that was in-charge gave me some kinda attitude mate! Anyway, saw a good collection of Korean chicks and decided to go for a sweet petite gal this time round (usually I prefer my gal to be just a little taller with boobs of a handful).

She was called Julia or Julie (forgotten her name). But she wore a Number 10 tag. Anyway, here is her FR:

Name: Julia or Julie (Tag Number 10)
Look: Very sweet and pretty
Boobs: 30A (soft to squeeze)
BJ: 4/10 (can feel her teeth from time to time)
FJ: 2/10 (Got tidy after just 2mins and can't touch here and there)
Overall: $200/45mins. A total waste of money again. Service sucks big time coz she pretended to be really tired since it was already 1am. So can't be bothered with the FJ or BJ. Plus the place was really run down too and the young punk is full of attitude.