View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 19
killerkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkillerkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Melbourne Australia

Went to Melbourne Colosseum on Sat 1/9/07, called a girl name coco and age 25. She is quite tall about 5'9", 36D, quite slim at waist and smooth white skin. She is from Hong Kong and speaks good cantonese. Damage is A$130. They got a bald bouncer who runs the counter with tattoos.

Quite a nice place, big bed with a small bed at the front and big shower in the room. Nicely decorated folded towels on the bed. Coco wash me up and after that proceed to dry up and lie on the bed where she performed BBBJ. Quite good suction and after that cap me up and did a few positions and came on doggy. Overall quite a nice experience. She does part time and can only be found in MC every 2 to 3 weeks.

And on Sunday 2/9/07 went down to Tope St and went to the center brothel but girls are all occupied. So went to the first brothel and called a girl name lisa age 20 from korea, damaged A$140. She got a tattoo on her body. SYT and dress in black short dress. She got the cold looks and does not smile and talk until the end.

So quite a boring session but service was so so. Did blow job with lestrine in the mouth and it frozed and numbed my dick. Loss feeling on my dick and have to pump her in many position until she told me to stop during doggy so that she can lie on her tummy. Continue to pump her until unloaded. At the end of session only she talk a bit. So some tcss and left the place.

Called a cab and went down to crown and did more donations.

Overall nice experience but very expensive in melbourne. Had a nice dinner at flower drum in market lane and holy cow came up to A$600. Locals say must eat in flower drum if you come to melbourne. Quite near to china town. Quite up scale and more of cantonese food...

A nice photo taken beside Yara river for your viewing.

cheers.....