Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
AHH2222MK6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulukote View Post
I got 1 veli stupid question.. i very seldom go to quickie joints.. usually spa..but smtimes economy not gud ma..but little bro always itchy.. my question..is it safe to walk in these joints? I mean in terms of raids by cops or mib? Im new at ipoh.. was in malacca previously where never been to quickie.. pls share dear senior bros..
If you go to spa, they'll apologize and say all the girls are attending big boss's birthday batch. If you go to quickie joints, some will have leftover like ckt and thosai. Those without local WLs, probably will close door and lock gate. For rest assure, nothing is impossible. Especially those operating within hotel, if a rival against a competitor, he/she will do anything possible to evaluate the counterpart. The safest place is actually the most dangerous place.

"I don't give U taxi fare does not mean that I am cheap. It means that I can fetch U from where U are and drop U off where U want to be"