View Single Post
Old 13-06-2011, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
So does anyone know where got offer Turkish bath services? I never got the chance to try last time when i was in BKK and I heard there is 2 gals to service you..
Bro, U asking for 一条龙service or Turkish bath service???

You can get 一条龙 from one of the FLs in FL Dome 2. She is the only one I know who does it here.

In BKK, I presume you are talking about soapy massage or Nuru gel massage? Some of the massage parlours there do have these but you need to ask the papasans there which gals offer these as not all the gals will have these services. Normally these days it is only one gal unless you book two gals.