Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sian cay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Wow lots of reports since I made my last reports hehehe

It seems some of fellow country men (indonesia) has been using this website for mongering info as well

i must say this website is the best for us asian men because we all share common taste for mongering

Since my last report I've been to :

44 Winterton St Clayton: this place is relatively new but the quality of the girls are tend to be for Ang Mo. Lots of thais and chinese but worth to have a look if you're into those kind of girls. $ 110/30 min seems like a good value esp at these difficult times

Oriental Angels, Georges Ct Blackburn: Mostly populated by Mainland girls and thais, but I met one Korean girl named Mimi. She has the FLATTEST stomach I've ever seen, no cellulite (damn). looks 7/10 and quite tall (172 cm) and good attitude. I certainly recommend you guys to give her a try. $ 110/30 mins.

The Duchess, Abbotsford: I didnt see anything that I like, mostly Viets girls and they're not really my cup of tea so I've got no report here

Mitcham 25 Thorton Ct: Again, most girls are chinese/HK/thais (I'm not too sure) and I didnt really like what I saw so again nothing to report.

Bayside babes (or something like that) at 6 Hamlet St Cheltenham: this is the worst brothel I've ever been. the joint is pretty dodgy and run down. I was greeted by a chinese OKT who led me to a rather new room and he left me there to get the girls. Suddenly after he clesed the door, I heard the "click" sound and I was thinking "WTF"?

It turned out he locked me in the room and I got panicked!!! I was thinking "is he going to rob me? kill me? OMG I'm screwed, I'm gonna be on the 1st page of the Age and my wife is gonna find out that I visited a brothel! fook fook fook!!!"

Anyway, after 3 mins, someone opened the frigging door and a monster from horror movies popped up and introduced herself as Selena. The 2nd monster was no better and looked like a cross between an Obese Frankenstein and face like Swamp Thing.

I didnt even wait another minute for another monster to pop out so after telling the OKT that I didnt like what I saw, I just ran away and swore never to come back to this joint.

Best to avoid this place at all cost because you might get murdered here!!!

Club Keys, Keys Rd Cheltenham: This place used to host a good selection of Ang Mo girls but apparently it has changed now. I went there yesterday and there were like 2 oversize indian girls and 1 Abo (not sure maybe Maori) girl. if you're into dark skinned girls, this place might worth to check out

If any bros would like to hunt together this saturday 18 oct, maybe we can go together so PM me m'kay?

regards

Sian cay