View Single Post
Old 15-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 20
sentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Was in KL for a 1 wk biz trip, made some time to visit Cititel on a wkday afternoon. Followed the direction of the bros here, it's at the East Entrance of the Mall and the linkway is beside Coffee Bean. Went into the Spa, lots of pple there. Had a chat with the captain who told me that massage will be 110RM and 150 RM more if FJ with the same lady, so he asked me if I wanted a young lady but inexperience massage or older lady with better massage skills. I told him I wanted a good massage first then come back and choose another lady for FJ, so I paid 110RM.

Went downstairs into the rooms, the rooms are abit old already with 3 sided mirrors. Came a mid 30s lady who massage was OK not too bad but at the end of the massage, she asked me if I wanted to do special massage. I politely declined but she sort of forced herself and started massaging on my groin area. I had to stand up and push her away. Damn pissed with that.

Went up to the drinks/food and TV area. Captain forgot abt me and as I abt to leave, another captain came and asked me if I wanted more services, so I told him I wanted a lady, so he told me I just need to top up another 190 RM.
He then asked all the girls to come out and let me have a look. Abt 10 girls came out. 1 Chinese SYT, 6 "Thai Looking" lady and 3 PRC. So of cos, chose the Chinese SYT.

When in the room, had a good chat with the SYT. She told me there are only locals here and PRCs here so the "Thai Looking" ladies are local Malays. Glad that we sort of clicked and the session was great! Cant ask for more with a local Chinese SYT, hot body with good service and after the job, we sat there chatting naked, caressing each other body for a good 15 mins. Wanted to go for a 2nd shot but had to rush off to attend a biz dinner.

Overall, the whole experience was average I will say as the captain's services and the massage lady made if below average but the local SYT pulled it back to level. Might consider going back again, just for the SYT.

Name: Forgot to ask.
Race: Local Chinese
Face : 8.5/10
Boobs : B cup, soft
Body : 8.5/10
GFE : 9/10
FJ: 9/10
Total Damage: 110RM (massage) + 190 (FJ)