View Single Post
Old 27-06-2014, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Thanks bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Sorry, I got no massage recommendation but I see lots of such already posted here; suggest you do some reading for indeed others have taken the effort to write up reports specifically so that others can benefit/use.

Please note that the luohu border crossing closes at midnight daily; the 24 hour border crossing is the Huanggang/Lokmachau one. The last mtr towards hunghom is after the border closes - but I'm pretty sure that you would be too late to be able to interline at Kowloon tong station to get to CWB if you took this last train. To do so, I'd suggest that you take the train at luohu before 11:10

By the way, if u cross the huanggang border ( in futian district) the cross border bus is also very efficient and you can take it directly to Wanchai (and/or other parts of Hong Kong), and will take only approximately an hour.

SEAJ