Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WweJustin89 View Post
No bro. In the end, she said she was a pro-domme and only charges for the session. So I did not continue as I do not have the budget, 200 per hour sia...haha. Pocket not deep enough, but in the first place she did not make her point clear. And I message her when her collarme account was just created, and she did not state she is here for pro-domme. So this causes the misunderstanding, and she never state the rate too...luckily I asked her before I went out....

But even I have $200, I would still give her a miss as it is really too steep for a beginner Mistress and no equipments. I rather invest on the thai Mistress that comes once in a while or even Miss Minky. =)
Bro WweJustin89, I got to know Miss Keiko through Bro percuss via this thread. At that time, Bro percuss has stated that Miss Keiko will be charging $200 per hour and gave us her profile in CM. I used the PM function in CM to initiate my request to Miss Keiko. She did take quite a while to reply to my first PM agreeing to meet me. We subsequently exchanged emails instead of PM via CM as it is more convenient for us. Besides, I dun really go CM nowadays.

So far, I have no problems with my emails with Miss Keiko though sometimes, she takes quite a while to reply. The only problem I have is arranging our session given my current hectic schedule. Due to what I like, I cannot arrange my sessions too closely. I need to space out my sessions at least one week apart so I can recover fully to enjoy my next session. Another constraint is my budget. I set aside a certain amount each month to indulge in my sessions. Should I be too busy for a particular month, that money gets rolled over to the next month.

Hence, I know what you mean when you say you will not be engaging Miss Keiko due to she charging the same rate as other local dominatrix like Mistress Minky (who has the equipment and a dungeon). Am I right in saying you are worried that Miss Keiko (or other newbie dominatrix) may not be able to fulfill your BDSM fantasies despite charging $200 per hour?

I guess I am more fortunate as I do not really need as much BDSM equipment. However, I do need my dominatrix to be wearing thigh high/knee high leather boots. And I am very happy to share that Miss Keiko has agreed to wearing her knee high leather boots when she is meeting me! Believe me when I tell you that this request is not always fulfilled so this is a big deal to me.