View Single Post
Old 27-10-2015, 03:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 922 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6939 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Huizhou / Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot1168 View Post
Michael,
Heard from him China can charge a foreigner by either going to trial (which means hiring a lawyer etc.) or paying a fine and get booted out of china with stamp on passport and information keyed into database.
Thus the police can either keep you lock up for the max of 15 days after which can ee (which means they can hold you longer than 15 days depending on how fast you can get your wife or parents or any other relative to pay the fine ...)
the 15 days detention will be a major headache for those who are on singapore
passports and enter china visa free for 15 days ,like i said earlier on,if you overstay the 15 days, the exit and entry psb china immigration guys will punish
you with a heavy fine depending on the period of days or months overstayed,
as long as you overstay in china by even 1 day,the psb will make a ''overstayed'' chop in your passport , as long as you do not claim trial and go to court if you are caught in vice raid, techinally you are still able to apply for future china visas, only those foreigners who have been convicted and jailed in china before are barred from entering china for a period of a few years,
i have also heard of cases where those foreigners caught in vice raids and are unable to pay the fine on the spot, the china police will inform the country's emabssy and the foreign embassy make the necessary arrangements to repatriate the guy back to his home country