View Single Post
Old 28-09-2016, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKLW80 View Post
Bro, I am in louhu of SZ till Friday morning. Message me if u can arrange the event before I go back.

During the last weekend, I went to bin hao spa which offer up till bbbj services at 310rmb. Many guys there & fully naked walking around, so didn't feel comfortable .

But the girl I get from the manager is good enough as got nice face and work hard on frenching & bbbj! Even offer me full services if I book her outside the spa during her non working hours! I took her mobile number but have not tried yet due to busy at work...

Went to 明珠,was offer hj only. Didn't try as the girl was not good looking & fat... I think I went to the wrong mz spa?? Can anyone enlighten? It was known as 香江明珠。

By the way , what's the full Name for JH and JLW??
Bro, u have went to the wrong 明珠 lah. I just reached this afternoon and has tried up 3 girls already. All are young pretty and awesome service. Tomorrow I've book 2 top service girls at 新悦。 Nos 158 & 111. If u interested u can get Nos 111。I will be here till next Monday and staying at 彭年酒店。Tomorrow afternoon will be going to 沙湾 KTV. MM is 3 hours RMB$300 including1 FJ either inside the toilet or upstair KTV room. If u interested to cheong together, pls pm me and I sent u my wechat to ctc. Shenzhen now a days are better than Chang Ping but must know the place where to go.