Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nara View Post
Fr YingTao SM services

She is as good looking as the 2 singaporean doms i visited. And i love our singapore gals. But she did something better for me; She did both Domineering role and SUBMISSIVE role for me plus we get to DO IT for 2 shots. And the damage is 200 for 2 hours exclusive of room.

She is all services if you are good at being Man about what you need and clear with prescriptions. There is not a thing she cant do for me. She told me she does BDSM with her bf back home. said too bad i didnt have any "tools" or strapon with me if not i'll be in arse heaven.

First time i got pantyhose stuffed deep into my ass for "punishment". Would have had a nicer session if got real lubricant instead of handwash-makeshift lubricant. then the pulling out teasingly is simply one kind of punishment i wont forget.

Slapped my dick and tied pantyhose over it.

face 6/10 quite sharp. with heavy make up. like evil elder sister of fiona sit
Boobs 7/10 at least a C. force fed and bammed into those C class pillows
bbbj 6/10 tied up blindfolded but place got no warm water
FJ 8/10 She's got that muscle which squeezes..but only if she wanted to.

overall she's got slutty look, long limbs, tall, flexible. quite Big. think ballet dancer gone the way to qualify WWF.
Bro Nara, thanks for sharing with us your FR! Glad to hear you have fun with her. I wonder if she has boots though...