Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
D30417995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefure View Post
nah, i'm not rich.. if i were, i'd be fucking at least 3 times a day to feed my addiction. i think something is really wrong when you get aroused every few hours even just after having a good root..

came back from studio 466 just now and damn the girls there are hot.. i was wondering why i hadn't been back for nearly a year and then suddenly i recalled why... it was because tope st and melb colloseum was alittle cheaper then 466, but now that tope st have increased their prices, i can see myself back at 466 much more often now.. saw a real hottie with a really slutty korean face by the name of.. gina was damn tall, prob 5'11". asked whether she was from south korea and she said no, from north korea.. cheeky girl..

gina started with a bj and then riding on top for a long slow root. she was remarkable gentle but enthusiastic for a girl her size.. flipped her over for some mish and then brought it home in doggie.. gina then rolled over and fell asleep.. i'm not shitting you here. without saying a word she just plonked herself next to me and within a few seconds was in a flatout deep sleep. i'm not talking about the eyes closed, resting type of sleep, but a total blackout deep sleep with her legs twitching a few times..

she was awoken by the buzzzer after 10 mins but didn't bother to get up and continued sleeping for another 5 mins when the buzzer went off again.. only later did i realise how sleep deprived she was and how red her eyes were from a lack of sleep.. don't know what she was up to the day before, but damn, i've never seen someone fall asleep so fast in my life.. gina apologised for falling asleep and thanked me for not waking her up as she was in her words "sleepy like cat" whatever that means. anyway, she promised special service the next time i saw her to make up for the lost time. knowing these korean whores that could end up meaning jack all.. but i'd still see her again for that slutty face, tall body and big hair of hers..

wow nice man!
last time i went to 466 (like a little over a month ago), i saw some hot korean girls there too! seems like the quality there has gone up again.

while she was sleeping, u could still have squeezed her boobies gently, touched her all over, u know it's a nice alternative to having raw sex, just to touch her while asleep as if she's your neighbour or something! that's really arousing man.

i'm as addicted as you, but my wallet doesn't allow it