Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 18
anarc1333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Midvalley Senspa

Quote:
Originally Posted by juks87 View Post
Also, bros which would you recommend cititel or boulevard?
I know it is preference and all, but looking for locals? Superrr noob question, I have tried going through all the threads but cant seem to figure out. Sorry.

Eh, cititel hotel is at which court? Is it east? haha Thank you for your patience. I have seen some users get really annoyed at noobish questions but please bear with me.

Thnx
Dude, chill out. All you gotta do is go to the reception, smile at them and say you wanna use the spa. They will give you a locker key with a number on it. Then you take the key, go and sit in the waiting area, and a captain will come and attend to you. Ask him to CK, he will call the girls out, you can choose by name which one (he will tell you the name). You show him your Locker key number and he will write shit down and will get someone to send you to your room. You wait in your room, girl you chose will knock and come in. You take off your clothes, she showers you, she gives you a (BB)BJ, fucks the shit out of you, Makes you cum, cleans you up, dress up and then you go back to the counter, give them back your key and they take RM228 from you (sometimes RM248 or RM258).

Simple?

Personally I like sens better than the Cititel one. If you were nervous at Sens, you have no hope at Cititel. Locals wise, in sens I can recommend the queen Joey (but have to book as she is ALWAYS fully booked), Anne, Carmen, CK, KK.