Old 14-08-2007, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
hungrydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Princess LuLu KTV

Was there on Wednesday last week with some cheongster from JB.

Round 1: As we arrive my favorite mamasan came and greeted us to room 12. We seat around while waiting for action to begin. Some girls have gone back de to visa exp. but GOOD NEWS.. we have fresh blood. Started with Karaoke and then proceed to dim light and farming (papaya farming).

Round 2: Me and another cheongster proceed to second session...

Here is the FR:

We stated with shower and then some FK while showering. Shower with her is definitely like GFBF. After we wipe each other, i started touching her little sister (meimei). She was shy and i insisted, and then she gave in to fingering.

While she was cat licking me, I went on fingering. She moan softly and it became more and more wet... (Nice) ad then I stopped. She then move towards my didi and then BBBJ... she started at the tip on my didi and slowly she swallow the whole thing. I'm amazed how deep she can go... amazing.. everyone must try this. I'm just taking the back seat while she play with my JOY STICK.

I insisted that it was my turn to service her and she giggle and I started panting her nipple and to her ear and continue with FK and Fingering at the same time. Moaning continued........ not me.. its her....

Rubber on and then she ride me like there is no tomorrow. Maybe I've over turn the levels on her horny buttons. She ask me to lift my buttocks while she ride me for more penetration and feel on her G. Suddenly she stopped and moan loud and I thought its over and there goes my money... (I've not yet come) She told me that she’s reach climax and now its time for me to come to.

She smile and then ask me to be on top and then I continue with missionary and he face become rosy red and continue moaning... complaining that its taking to too long but she accommodated very well - (she came twice).

Didi finally exploded and the knock on the door telling us that times up. Lucky I came before the knocking on the door or else potong steam. We then FK for a while before shower and dress up.

She apologize that she should not complain that it takes too long and then insisted that I call her on Sunday (her off Day) and she will repay it (not sure what she trying to tell me). Just for your info I did not call her on Sunday.

PRC : Li Na (Ha Er Ping)
Body : Attractive slim but prefer taller
Boob : Average with pea size nipples. Very sensitive
BBBJ: Good very sensual
FK: Nice and experience
FJ : Good as she was accommodating in all position
GFE: Definitely have
Cost : RM203
WIR: Definitely