View Single Post
Old 28-07-2012, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 19
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Went to a secluded place at the east side of Taipei for a MMT joint. It is actually a clothing retailer shop turn MMT. The lady boss took me inside and locked the shop.

There is only 1 gal free called 双双. About mid-20s, look friendly and slim. The lady boss told me she can provide additional service with extra tips. She also told me there is another gal who is inside a wooden cubicle with another customer, but I would need to wait for another 15 mins. However,the gal inside would not provide BJ or FJ services. I decided to wait to see who to take.

After a few minutes, the gal finally came out with the customer. Very sweet looking and young, my typical SYT type. With no hesitation, i took the SYT and we went into the wooden room with only a sofa and a table inside. We had some chats before the actions started. The gal only allowed the top to be removed which exposed her pair of nice boobs. Very nice figure with slim waist, smooth legs and nice pair of C cup boobs. However, dunno why there are some hair around her nipples which I seldom see gals having that. She allowed kissing but no frenching. For the whole 1 hr, I was fondling with her boobs and nice pair of legs. Tried to remove her short pants but she declined, claiming that she was having her period. She even led my hand to feel the tampon. The session ended with a HJ in her soft hands.

Name: 婷婷
Look:8/10
Service:7.5/10
Damage: 2k for an hour