Old 12-07-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
arash07babe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Subang and Sunway

Name: Tippy She introduced herself as Tippy)

Site: http://$$$$$my.net/model/tippy-1087 (whatsapp the number here to find the room)

Age: Claimed to be 27 (Although she can look younger or older depending on angle)

Nationality: Thai

Face: 9/10 (Pronounced and fullsome cheekbones, lovely!)

Body: 8/10 (Petite body with nice breast which completes her ‘teen’ image. Not everyone will like shorter girls though)

BJ: N/A (She's really experienced, gulping down my cock with gusto while slowing down occasionally and looking at me with those eyes, was so turned on!)

Pussy/DATY: 9/10 (Crazy responsive, complete with pussy grinding on tongue & the thigh head-clamp – just the way I like it. Score is short of a perfect 10 in case others don’t.)

FJ/Moan: 9/10 (She’s also quite responsive during FJ, although slightly less so than during DATY cause it’s not as stimulating. )

Overall: 9/10 (I got on extremely well with her during the TCSS bits, which contributed to the GFE illusion. She's naturally bubbly and fun loving which is very endearing. We talked a quite a bit and she's got an interesting story with customers back in her home country, from Turkey, Arab, Iran, Pakistan, etc. Even knows how to speak Hindi, a bit of Turk and Persian, wow. )

Damage: RM180

WIR?: Fuck yes.