andoz

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundel View Post
I looked around the room and notice her lv handbag on the floor, the black bra on the desk, the slutty sneakers, and other items of a typical whore these days. She probably thought she came here attending some school and then I took her passport and made her work for "tuition".

...... However she got tired pretty soon and started whining and giving hand signal that my cock is too long and I was hurting her. I tried to go more gently, caressed and fondled her big tits, kissed her nicely and made it more enjoyable for both of us. She just kept whining and begging me to come and soon after she really started crying and sobbing like I was raping her. I ignored that and tried different positions, go from behind, scissors but she just kept whining louder and crying louder and I was enjoying it more. She wanted to finish me off by sucking but I decided to fuck her missionary a little more before she tried pulling my cock out. She was really crying big time now, I felt really bad but I kept ramming her until I finally cum all over her tits. She lied on the bed for a while holding her stomach and then came to the shower. I left her on the bed and returned to the shower and put on my clothes. A little later she went to wash herself and put on her miniskirt, bra, top and then just lied on the bed sobbing and crying. I comforted her for a while and then the timer rang so I left her inside the bedroom. I told my buddy what happened and we quickly left the premises before more dramas started to arise.
Hope your feeling really good about what you did. You have a real inferiority complex because you are weak. Feel like a big man now?