Old 12-05-2011, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
HappyFirst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

we can actually "interview" the puying first 1 meh ?? everytime I at farm, the OKT sorta blocked me from going near to the puying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
There is nothing much to do in Danok in the day time. Only can do the following:
1. Visit farms.
2. Selected the vegetable for LT or ST, go hotel and bonk.
3. Sleep and bonk again if LT.
4. Eat then bonk again if LT.
5. Traditional massage
6. Oil Massage in Mutiara 1,2,3 and a few places.
7. Play snooker in the hall beside Paragon Disco.
8. Go to the internet shops.
9. Go shopping and buy " I Love Danok " T-shirt for puying.
10. Wander around the small town.

During dusk:
1. Some people sing songs, drink beer in the real ktvs ( Danok style or PRC types ).
2. Dinner ( Waterview; expensive, quality going down, the restaurants off a lane behind YES Disco, the inexpensive Thai restuarant in front of Sha La La Massage ).
3. People then hit the smaller pubs such as Winners, Fortune,Spider,Scorpion.
4. They migrate to the bigger clubs, Hello Bangkok, Pattaya, YES, Kiss Society, Wonderland near KPK.
5. They later migrate to Paragon Disco or a few smaller discos in Danok.
6. Some people don't migrate from one place to another......they cannot walk.....too drunk.

There will be intense competition on Friday and Saturday for syts. Not much competition if you go to the farms with THB1000 stuck on your forehead !. But you will be Carrot Head. Interview the syt girl ( not the OKT ) when you want to book her. Ask her about her language skills, do BBBJ, no take drugs, no feng tau, how many times can bonk, no run away, no stealing, gfe or not, is she a starfish or deadfish or hyperactive in love making, etc. Use your mouth !!!!.

Sunday, still happening. Only Monday, Tuesday and maybe Wednesday.....less people in this bonking town.