Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
FriendlyFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
1809 Apple (cutesy, Chio)

1809 Apple

My virgin post after I have been reading FRs and going GL for almost 1/2 year.
Saw a post for apple from 1854 which I have not tried, but I tried apple from 1809 which is so good for me. I also heard got apple in 1606.... An apple a day will make the doctors go away. So must start a post for her apple 1809.

Actually I Saw a bro post a FR on Tina that looks like Phyllis quek with her picture some more so ho Sei Liao I like phyllis a lot. Cheong down to the house I go usually to get her.

kena Sai got to wait... Her House also got customer waiting. I find awkward to look at Internet to find other girls, stuttered for a moment. Then with my luck shine on me, a customer came down of room, followed by a girl. the okt told me, sir this girl come down is also from same house as Tina, famous you want or not. He say can hold on to her before she goes back to her house.

I took a quick look and find a very kawaii looking girl with her hair pony tail on one side. She looks like a Taiwanese cute SYT very huggable type. (Post session, I found out in actresses in geylang thread she looks a bit like this girl and I googled and paste the photo) the pony tail should be higher and one side only. On the spot say yes, then went in the room.

Had some causal chat usually I cannot remember too many details as I was already Mari kita very hard, trying to peel off my clothes and underwear to release the pressure. We had an sop bath, but I feel shiok to have such a cute girl to shower me. She washed my rod and it hardened again. Had some small talk about dirty sexual stuff and we proceed to bed. She did a good cat bath on me, licking my body nipples and perform an out of extraordinary bbbj for me.
When she changed caps and faced me I stole a peck on her lips and she just closed her mouth, not really reciprocate. One sided kisses from me, slowly she soften a bit which made it better but no tongue still not the best, but bo hu bei ya ho. Not sure if rtf will she consider frenching me...but I will try.
I already very high and keep imagine doing with Taiwan cute girl, and I want to proceed to FJ. Did missionary position and wanted to change to doggy style but before change I suddenly very high shoot already in the cap... Ok no complain. She is pretty and young and leave good impression for me. I would post more FR when I rtf. Hopefully my FR is ok, I don't think my FR writing got standard compared to senior brothers but it's the way I felt.