View Single Post
Old 26-10-2009, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 15
pgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of light
Re: New JB erotical massage Joint @ Taman Setia Indah

Thanks to TS for this good lobang.

Went there today, do my booking at 2pm for 3.30pm slot. Reach there, went in, only 2 gals to choose, Coco & Qiqi. Off cause I choose Qiqi, she looks like my PRC gf Jen Zi in KL.

Start off with massage first, no rush, quite SOP. Follow by shower together, and back to the cubical, and I start to suck her nipples, finger her, she was starting to get wet, slowly moving down to her meimei, the lighting not so bright, cannot really see, eating her up was nice and the meimei clit is small. As I lick, she was moaning and pushing my mouth away from her meimei, she bueh tahan, but I continued to lick her unitl she reached for the cd, cap on and go on missionary, she was controlling her moan, not to let other hear her moan, but can see she is enjoying and can feel her cumming..............

Stat

Name: Qi Qi
Nationality: PRC - Hunan
Look: 9/10 (SYT - The kind of look I like, Like my GF)
Body: 8/10 (Very good body curve, Slim)
Height: 1.57m
Boobs: 32A+ (Nice small light brown nipples)
Frenching: once during start
JG: She offered, I refused
BJ: NO
Catbath: NO (I'm the one catbath her)
Finger: 8/10 (Very responsive, start to get wet)
Lick & Suck: 8/10 (Moving her legs, sign of SHIOK, pushing me off - bueh tahan, but I continue, she let me cause she is enjoying it)
FJ: 9/10 (Tight & Wet, plus she look like my gf, got very good feeling like bonking my gf)
GFE: 8/10 (When FJ, she was hugging me tight, like what my gf always did)
RTF: FOR SURE YES
Damage: RM173 + RM30 tips + S$10 tips

Everything was quite SOP, just her look, like my gf, it makes me feel like bonking my GF.

It all depend on what I want on that day, for service or for looks.
Go for service, don't care about looks, go for looks, don't care about her service or even no service aslo can

Last edited by pgyk; 26-10-2009 at 12:31 AM.