Old 18-06-2007, 04:07 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Uncle_Sam is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Looking for Lao Chio to massage

LAU means OLD in Chinese (Hokkien dialect)
CHIO means sexy or gorgeous in Chinese (Hokkien dialect)
So LAU CHIO means some Beautiful Ladies who have matured beyond 40.
Does the thread starter only interested to have LAU CHIO to provide massage?
Dose he want other additional services?
Yes, I like LAU CHIO too! Compared to young masseuses, they are more friendly, less choosy, more dedicated in their work, more experienced, ...

May of Casanova is a good recommendation,
She is very friendly and jovial.
She is a chinese, 40+, can speak English, good massage and Jua Gen skill, enjoyable sexy massage and HJ with gentle Ass digging.
A point to emphazise is she wears pantyhose and stocking over lacy panty.
Very stimulating indeed! She has quite bIG BOOBS too!
She has nice long legs and toes, good for feet lovers...
She also manipulate toys (ropes, hand cuffs, anal plugs, candles, stockings & pantyhoses, sexy G-strings and thongs,.... ) to add satisfaction to your fantasies...
If these do not interest you, just lie beside her, and enjoy her warm and friendly sweet talks....

Grace of Health Zen Spa at Grand Link Square is another Great Lau Chio.
She does not look LAU. Her fair and smooth skin makes me feel like licking her all over. I especially love her flat tummy and smoth BUMs and thighs. They look good in sexy G-string. She does not wear BRA!!!!!
Her skillful manipulation of her soft fingers on your DICK from behind when you go into doggie position is heavenly GOOOOOD!
Her Jua Gen is very speical. She can twig your DICK to make that Bone Cracking sound. This is only possible if you can sustain a very strong erection.
She get you into climax during Jua Gen by rubbing her two thumbs over your little head similar to way you would open a Champange bottle cork. Hehehe!