Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
veryfunnyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchanting View Post
yoo all samsters,

currently in the seoul, i would like to take this opportunity to update all bros on the night scene of seoul. it was my first trip and i was quite fascinated with the i had encounter last night.

i was staying in grand hyatt and i heard that JJ was quite a happening place to hang out on a lonely night.
upon reaching the entrance, i was totally amazed by what i saw, seems that they were more girls then guys, anyway, i don't care much, i was just in for a drink.
i got myself a bottle of whiskey and i was enjoying the best moment of my life, just looking at the pretty babe makes my day.

As the night fall, there seems to be more people coming in, but since i got myself a bottle, i had a table and a private corner to myself.

perhaps seeing i am alone, 3 girls approach me, but i just could not understand what they say, but anyway they sat down together and drink together.

At the end of the day, we finish the bottle and a couple of shots. as the night is getting late, one girl suddenly ask whether i am bringing her back. though her looks perhaps is just a 7 , i have no reason to reject as i am feeling horny.

we went back to the hotel, sex was great and GFE is great.i really enjoy the part where she shower me whole body, and the doggy and moaning was so great.
we plan to meet in JJ tonight, and she will ask more girls along, just pay for the sitting fee, haha, and the best part is threesome is possible.

anyway this my first post. will be going back to JJ tonight and will get some contacts. if quality wise is good, i will update all bro.
You must be good looking bro. How much did you roughly spend there?