View Single Post
Old 30-09-2012, 01:17 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 0
femdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by eplf View Post
Wouldn't there be a language problem? Also,visiting Japan would be more worth it because of the environment/feel, equipment, and all that. And I think they'd charge a premium when travelling abroad.

Undeniably the Japanese mistresses have such a talent in creating the erotic feel even with the language barrier. The costumes, the way they interact with their slaves, etc. Most importantly they truly (or at least could act as if) enjoy what they do.
You are wrong!

Japanese FLs/SM mistresses could speak english and understand english.(their spoken english altho have japanese accent but confirm no problem to understand what they are saying).

It's a ridiculous remark to say visiting Japan would be more worth it. Becos all those Pinoy, Local and PRCs SM mistresses in s'pore now also TOTALLY don't have those large-scale equipment or special-constructed SM rooms either. Frankly those Local/Pinoys/PRCs SM Mistresses their SM services are also not as professional as Japs SM Mistresses.

In fact, I had already detected a very UNPROFESSIONAL feature when I read some forumners posted their so-called FR on the PRCs SM Mistresses in the past few pages.(It's either the FR is fake, meaning the forumner could be actually the PRC SM Mistress's friend posting a Fake FR to garner more business for her. But if the FR is genuine, then it's the PRC SM Mistress's fault becos SM programs/items during that 2-hour session should NOT include FREE LABOUR OR SUGAR DADDY from the clients who already paid relatively high prices for the 1-2 hour.

I don't want to go into detail or wait later those forumners that are friends/or OKTs with the particular PRCs SM mistresses come quarral with me unneccesarily.

Last edited by femdom1; 30-09-2012 at 01:38 PM.