Old 22-06-2012, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 18
anarc1333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Midvalley Senspa

Decided to pay a visit today, since my regulars were all working, I decided to try a CKT named Visa today after seeing her after she finish makan. Quite busy today at Sens, more crowded than usual. After CK the PRC girls and didn't feel like taking San San, told the captain to gimme Visa.

Name: Visa
Looks: 6.5/10 (Quite SYT, but nothing really special. Thigh tattoo is quite ok, mid back length black hair)
Boobs: 6/10 (Really not for boob lovers)
BJ: 10/10 (Can rival Sonia in my books)
FJ: 8/10 (Very wet, even without KY. Hit the right spot and she gets very loud. Moans quite good, like Jap AV, complete with head shaking )
GFE: 8/10 (Ipoh girl, really easy to talk to. Cutesy and has very schoolgirl mannerisms)
Rush: 10/10 (Definitely not. She even check her watch while BBBJ and say, still got plenty of time and continue)
FK: No
AR: No
RTF: Confirm. I love hot girls, but for Visa's BBBJ, I'll make an exception.

To be honest, the best thing about Visa is the combination of cutesy GND attitude, killer BBBJ with the right suction, wetness, deep throat and staring right at you and good GFE that will let me go back for her. she doesn't have perfectly smooth skin, nor is she the prettiest, but she is right now up there with my preferred girls. She BBBJ me for a solid 10-15mins. It's a wonder how I lasted as long. As soon as I entered her, I knew i couldn't hold it for any longer. We did 2 positions and I came while she gripped me tight missionary style. If you ever have the chance, go look her up. I know she's working on the weekend for those bros who cheong in the weekend =)