Old 29-04-2012, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

So, how do you think the Pickups are in Clubs over in Taipei? Girls more open to approaches? Be going over to Taipei next weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent02 View Post
Taipei is not a place I always cheong
for the obvious reason ...cost
It is always expensive as compared to china , vietnam where I also frequently travelled. I have been to Taipei many times and last week to my surprise I went to a certain KTV. It was more for experience than anything else. I am sure that will be my last time to a KTV. For 2 hours, paying NT3500 / 4500 is not value for money. I have been to panio bar in 林森北路in the past and find it better coz you get the gals to sit whole note with you and more interaction. Anyway thanks to doodrip aka Justin aka 小过.Went to 409 林森北路, got a 制服gal aka 不回穿. Once in the room, they will call 7 to 8 gals for you to select. Gals in this category mostly 5 to 6/10 but there are still some gems 7 to 8 /10. Take your time to select. I chosed a skinny young ah lian with tatoos, flat chested & CFM face. She striped to G-String after a dance and remains topless throughout the session. We frenced and kissed but I think that is one of the SOP service included in the package. G-string remains despite trying to persuade her to get it off. HJ is included but after a while I asked her to stop due to her rough way in handling my didi. Some gals simply does not know how to do a proper HJ. Although this is a 2 hrs package, they will come in and asked for extension and billing after 1 hr 45 mins. The gal will also leave around this time. I will only go to KTV if and only if I need to entertain my taiwanese clients. But is an experience.

After the KTV, I proceeded to LAVA around 12am. The place was packed on a Thursday night. You pay NT700 for free flow drinks. There are gorgeous taiwanese meimeis but you need time to fish. The only negative thoughts on this type of free flow joint; you have to queue 5 to 10 mins to get your drinks and you need to hold on to your empty bottle or glass to reclaim the subsequent drink. I find it a hassle.