Thread: Jakarta Info
View Single Post
Old 25-07-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Jakarta July 2016 Trip

Finally concluded my 8D/7N Jakarta July 2016 trip. More of food tour than humsup sex tour this time round!

Total damage is S$600 for air tickets, accomodation, restaurant food & beverage, 3x Short-Time at Hotel Travel/Classic and drinking session at Malioboro and Alexis Club.

Damage so low is because due to the nature of my work I've acquainted many friends all over Asia who entertained me for drinking sessions hahaha.

Saving grace of this trip is I found back my good service SYT cewek from Terminal 5. Most bonks from hotel lounges are very mechanical and rush but this cewek takes her time to service me and let me pump her without hurrying me, "Abang cepat sudah lah." Hahaha really feel like making love to ex-girlfriend slowly.

Getting burned out from Jakarta with 4 trips this year already. Will lay off for a while and tour other countries for the rest of 2016.

CONCLUSION: Jakarta is a good/value country to monger for fly by punters/lone wolfs who come for a few nights. KTV session is too costly though even by South China standards. Language is also a problem if you want to maintain rapport with ceweks.

For longer stays (more than 7 days) I find Bangkok is more ideal. It is not the most value but it is good for overall.

If budget is not a problem I'd choose South China any time over the rest for long stays and Osaka for short stays.

Last but not least Jakarta wins hands down for best VALUE in Southeast Asia.
1) SIN/CGK air tickets are cheaper than SIN/DMK or BKK.
2) Accomodation are cheaper than Bangkok.
3) Western restaurant food is cheaper if compared to Bangkok. Chinese restaurant food is the most expensive. Overrated. Starbucks coffee from RP21K! Where to find?
4) Short-Time lounge bonk cheaper than Bangkok. For the same price you get SYT in Jakarta but in Bangkok you get MILF.

For those who have not tried Jakarta you may want to give it a try. It reminds me of the good old Bangkok decades ago and Ho Chi Minh 7 years ago when everything is undervalued.