The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 22-02-2012, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydgduo View Post
what happen if you meet a prc hooker who know kungfu? turn your meatballs to pancake?
Bro ydgduo, interestingly, I did meet a PRC who learns Kung Fu. My balls did not turn to pancake as she controlled her strength very well. In fact, she was rather reluctant to hurt me too much. What a pity, really!
Old 22-02-2012, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walnutt View Post
My Friend, I have had the extreme pleasure to submit to Ms Minky a couple of times and can say that all of my sessions were different and good. She was actually my second Mistress to introduce me to this lifestyle. While you have a point about attitude you then have to remember that she is a Mistress after all. She will connect with you during the session and listen to your fetishes prior to the session so as to give you what you want, within reason of course. She also has her likes and dislikes, this is one reason I can say that my sessions were different, she understood my fetish and then let that guide her in her "like to do" fun, did that make sense.
So, as usual and as one has already said here before "one mans meat may be another mans poison". You sound as if you had a bad session and you should not let that bother you, in the very short time I have been trying this lifestyle I have come to the understanding that they are not all alike and you WILL have bad ones... But I do hope your Good outnumbers your bad.
Peace...
Bro Walnutt, I could not have said it better myself. In our pursuit of suitable dominatrix to fulfill our BDSM fantasies, I am sure we will meet the good, the bad and the ugly. The chemistry one has with a particular dominatrix differs from person to person to all FRs should be taken with a pinch of salt.
Old 22-02-2012, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
divinewind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I haven't had a session with Minky before, despite several very polite emails, and she did reply, teasing about sessions but never want to commit. Yes I know they are Mistresses and deserve "her right of way", but I would have greater respect for her if she hadn't even reply at all in the first place. Why give hopes of a session when she is really not interested? If they are foreign Mistresses in fact I won't feel as disappointed. But the fact that they are locals and I specifically say I want to support the local scene, but Minky wasn't supportive of local guys. I do not know how she selects your subs, but fundamentally to give false hopes is not right.
Old 23-02-2012, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please be informed that SM queen Lisa will start taking session with effect from today (23/2/12, 1200hrs).
Brother received her contact from me via PM can start engaging her service and she can be very energetic and serious of giving session after rested few days. Don't take it lightly
First come first serve and experience the budget SM queen from PRC Sichuan, hot and spicy for $120 an hour per session.
Best regards to all bro.
Old 23-02-2012, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinewind View Post
I haven't had a session with Minky before, despite several very polite emails, and she did reply, teasing about sessions but never want to commit. Yes I know they are Mistresses and deserve "her right of way", but I would have greater respect for her if she hadn't even reply at all in the first place. Why give hopes of a session when she is really not interested? If they are foreign Mistresses in fact I won't feel as disappointed. But the fact that they are locals and I specifically say I want to support the local scene, but Minky wasn't supportive of local guys. I do not know how she selects your subs, but fundamentally to give false hopes is not right.
Bro divinewind, I do not think that Mistress Minky will tease you, or anyone for that matter, as far as arranging sessions are concerned. We have to be mindful that most local dominatrix, Mistress Minky included, have a day job and thus, it is not possible that the timings of both the client and the dominatrix coincide perfectly.

Just to share, I have been trying in vain to arrange a session with Miss Kitty but due to her last minute work commitment, our session could not materialize. But that does not mean I will stop trying. I just need to find a better timing, that's all.
Old 24-02-2012, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
divinewind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro robertchua, I agree. But I also did not stop trying thereafter. But Minky stopped though.
Old 24-02-2012, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 19
Nara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring Samster

found another budget SM 女王 by name of yingtao;

will try and let you guys know...

http://chewyfruit.blogspot.com/2012/...12fea2113d1705
Old 24-02-2012, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1101 / Power: 13
Mistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nara View Post
found another budget SM 女王 by name of yingtao;

will try and let you guys know...

http://chewyfruit.blogspot.com/2012/...12fea2113d1705
Yes! Hoping to hear from you how the session went!
Old 24-02-2012, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any pic of lisa ? and FR? hahha

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
Please be informed that SM queen Lisa will start taking session with effect from today (23/2/12, 1200hrs).
Brother received her contact from me via PM can start engaging her service and she can be very energetic and serious of giving session after rested few days. Don't take it lightly
First come first serve and experience the budget SM queen from PRC Sichuan, hot and spicy for $120 an hour per session.
Best regards to all bro.
Old 24-02-2012, 09:56 AM

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
WweJustin89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whoo! Been so long since reading this forum and so much dom had been source by bros here. Solid, wait vitamin got will try already. Thanks everyone
Old 24-02-2012, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
DaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro divinewind,

I think I can empathise with what you went through with Ms Minky. Shan't discuss it here, coz I'm still giving her the benefit of the doubt.
Old 24-02-2012, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
DaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Nara,

Quite a find, indeed. Looking forward to your report
Old 25-02-2012, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 19
Nara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fr YingTao SM services

She is as good looking as the 2 singaporean doms i visited. And i love our singapore gals. But she did something better for me; She did both Domineering role and SUBMISSIVE role for me plus we get to DO IT for 2 shots. And the damage is 200 for 2 hours exclusive of room.

She is all services if you are good at being Man about what you need and clear with prescriptions. There is not a thing she cant do for me. She told me she does BDSM with her bf back home. said too bad i didnt have any "tools" or strapon with me if not i'll be in arse heaven.

First time i got pantyhose stuffed deep into my ass for "punishment". Would have had a nicer session if got real lubricant instead of handwash-makeshift lubricant. then the pulling out teasingly is simply one kind of punishment i wont forget.

Slapped my dick and tied pantyhose over it.

face 6/10 quite sharp. with heavy make up. like evil elder sister of fiona sit
Boobs 7/10 at least a C. force fed and bammed into those C class pillows
bbbj 6/10 tied up blindfolded but place got no warm water
FJ 8/10 She's got that muscle which squeezes..but only if she wanted to.

overall she's got slutty look, long limbs, tall, flexible. quite Big. think ballet dancer gone the way to qualify WWF.
Old 25-02-2012, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinewind View Post
Bro robertchua, I agree. But I also did not stop trying thereafter. But Minky stopped though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaScolda View Post
Bro divinewind,

I think I can empathise with what you went through with Ms Minky. Shan't discuss it here, coz I'm still giving her the benefit of the doubt.
Bros divinewind and DaScolda, I have no problems contacting Mistress Minky so far. Not sure why both of you had difficulty though. But as what bro Dascolda has posted, giving Mistress Minky the benefit of doubt is better than accusing her of being arrogant. Especially in an online forum like this where anyone is able to read.
Old 25-02-2012, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nara View Post
Fr YingTao SM services

She is as good looking as the 2 singaporean doms i visited. And i love our singapore gals. But she did something better for me; She did both Domineering role and SUBMISSIVE role for me plus we get to DO IT for 2 shots. And the damage is 200 for 2 hours exclusive of room.

She is all services if you are good at being Man about what you need and clear with prescriptions. There is not a thing she cant do for me. She told me she does BDSM with her bf back home. said too bad i didnt have any "tools" or strapon with me if not i'll be in arse heaven.

First time i got pantyhose stuffed deep into my ass for "punishment". Would have had a nicer session if got real lubricant instead of handwash-makeshift lubricant. then the pulling out teasingly is simply one kind of punishment i wont forget.

Slapped my dick and tied pantyhose over it.

face 6/10 quite sharp. with heavy make up. like evil elder sister of fiona sit
Boobs 7/10 at least a C. force fed and bammed into those C class pillows
bbbj 6/10 tied up blindfolded but place got no warm water
FJ 8/10 She's got that muscle which squeezes..but only if she wanted to.

overall she's got slutty look, long limbs, tall, flexible. quite Big. think ballet dancer gone the way to qualify WWF.
Bro Nara, thanks for sharing with us your FR! Glad to hear you have fun with her. I wonder if she has boots though...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1