The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2012, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!
Engineer & EA

Hello ..

After reading so much .. I will try to contribute .. Please pardon my poor english and expressive language. Will try to impove ... Thanks.

-----------------------

The below story was my 1st job after Uni, which was 10 yrs ago.

My 1st job was a Product Engineer, in a MNC. My daily task is to review reports on tested parts. Basically, is to put parts to tester, and test them, and review results. There are thousands of parts to be tested each day, all running through a program, so it is kind-of automated.

I have an EA (Engineering Assistant) assigned to me, helping me out. I shall call her Jane. She is from our neighbor country, she is 20yrs old. She has shoulder length black hair, with smooth fair skin. She puts on a pair of glasses, which makes her looks innocent. Jane is considering one of the better looking girls around. There are always guys hanging around her during break-time. Anyway, I don't care much.. As long as she does her job, I'm cool who she is taking with. Jane and me always on the same shift, since she is my EA.

The happening starts when we were on night shift ....

It was around 1am ... I was feeling sleepy, so decided to go to the testers. Just to do my routine check. From far, I saw Jane working on a tester, with half of her body inside the machine. I'm wondering what's going on. So I decided to talk a look.

ME : What happen?

JA : My sleeve got stuck. Can help me?

So without thinking, I popped my head into the tester to talk a look. Her left sleeve was hooked on by something. I tried to reach over, but I can’t... (hand too short)

The only easy way is to climb into the machine and remove it. Its a few $100k machines. We can't afford to break it.

I then turn my body to stand behind her, and push myself forward stretching out my left hand ... At that very moment, my groin area is on her butt cheeks ... my little Joe immediately has reaction. And because I am stretching and pushing and pulling, her butt cheeks is rubbing against my Joe even more. Within seconds, little Joe has becomes Joe. I can't stop now ...

I can sense that Jane is feeling my Joe ... she's a little blush...

ME : You okay?

JA : Yeah (with a soft moan ..)

Now ... there is no return path .. My focus is not helping her to get her sleeve off.. Is on my Joe ... he is now BIG Joe ...  All my blood rush down, and I'm feeling as if I'm going to explore below. Our movement gets more and more vigorous ... and maybe because of that her sleeve is free

ME : Oh Shot!

JA : You okay?

ME : Err .... yeah ..

ME : actually no ..

Jane's face has a smile ... so I took my chance ..

ME : Can you help me then?

As Jane has a very fair complexion, I can really see her face is blush.. Her cheeks are red...

ME : huh?

JA : ermm ... (she nodded her head)

-------------------------- To Be Cont --------------
Old 16-03-2012, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Engineer & EA

camping awaiting the cont....
Old 16-03-2012, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
rawbrain is Cool - loads of Potential

hmmm. ts so lucky ah...
Old 16-03-2012, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Another camper, cheers . . . . . .

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 16-03-2012, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Engineer & EA

keep it cummin.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 17-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!

Previous :

As Jane has a very fair complexion, I can really see her face is blush.. Her cheeks are red...

-----------------------------------------------------

That very moment, my heart is like pounding even faster ... feeling so nervous. I hold her hand, and we walk towards the corner of the building. I know there is a room nearby (store-room). I was hoping that it is not locked.

While searching, we look at each other a few times. We just smile and continue searching. Not sure why she look extremely cute that moment. We finally reached. I opened the door ... and pull her in. The place is not a mess, in fact it's pretty neat. I closed the door behind, and lock it.

I pull her close to me, and hug her. I plant my lips onto her rosy lips. My tongue moving its way to reach for Jane's tongue. Initially, there is resistance ...

But eventually, they met. She twitches so much. Our kiss becomes more passionate. We kiss like long lost lovers...

After mins, our lips parted. There was so much saliva on our mouth area. We kiss so much that we didn't even realise it. Slowly, I move to lick her cheek .. kiss her lower jaw .. And move down to the neck .. Along the way, my tongue is simply wiggling like a worm finding its way to all her sensitive area ... Finally, the worm reaches her ear-loops ... Her ear is so sensitive ... the moment I touch it, she gives out a loud moan .. She tried to push me away, but my left arm is holding on tightly on her. Her resistance makes me even want to do it. With my left holding her tightly, my right roam to her left breast, and continue to lick her left ear .. She was twitching, and pushing and moaning ....

JA : Stop ... arhh ... stop ..

ME : which part?

JA : ermmm ...

Jane suddenly hold me really tight ... I can feel her weight on, as if she is going to collapse to the ground.

I stop my ear licking, and ..

JA : erm (nodded her head)

I removed her smock (a clean room vest), and kiss her again. My hands now roaming on both her breast. She is like B-cup, soft ... really nice to hold. Without delay, I took off her blouse, and review her cute bra ... OMG .. She is really fair, and looks really delicious ...

Slowly, I removed her bra to review her twin peaks ... My nose almost bleed .... standing in front of me is my ideal woman body. Small petite, cute, fair, pink nipples ... ARGH !!!

I made no hesitation on sucking those pinkies ...

Jane is getting more daring now ... She start to undress me while I suck her pinkies .. She reaches out to release Big Joe, who is begging for an explosion ... Before we realise, there were 2 naked people in that room ..

My right reach to Jane's pussy, left touching on her peaks and pinkies, and tongue was wiggling anywhere on her neck to her pinkies ... Jane is super horny now .. She is almost here ... her breathing and moaning is getting more and heavier ... Her body is twitching more and more ... she is cumin soon ...

Jane suddenly holds me so tight ... I almost suffocate in her breast ... She gave out a loud moan, and an almost fell ... She has cummed ... my right is wet of Jane's juice ...

ME : So wet ...

JA : you lah ... (poke her tongue)

ME : Now my turn ...

JA : orh ..

Jane then knee in front of me, with Big Joe pointing straight into her face. She gave me  slutty look, and starts to lick on Joe's head ... Slowly she licks from the base to the tip .. And pop him into her mouth .. She is really good at doing it. She continues that action, with few times deep throat ..

She is skilful .... I still can't forget her BBBJ ...

I'm trying very hard to control myself .... I stop her, and pull her up ... and whisper into her ears ...

ME : I don't have condom ... how?

JA : hmm ... don't know ...

ME : I can control, and not shot inside ..

JA : then shot where?

ME : anywhere, but not inside .. hehe ... okay?

JA : orh ...

----------------------- To be Cont ------------------
Old 17-03-2012, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18263 / Power: 19
guest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond repute

im camper #5.
Old 17-03-2012, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
Constable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please carry on.
Old 17-03-2012, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 13
minahfav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyminahfav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisme View Post
Previous :

-----------------------------------------------------

That very moment, my heart is like pounding even faster ... feeling so nervous. I hold her hand, and we walk towards the corner of the building. I know there is a room nearby (store-room). I was hoping that it is not locked.

While searching, we look at each other a few times. We just smile and continue searching. Not sure why she look extremely cute that moment. We finally reached. I opened the door ... and pull her in. The place is not a mess, in fact it's pretty neat. I closed the door behind, and lock it.

I pull her close to me, and hug her. I plant my lips onto her rosy lips. My tongue moving its way to reach for Jane's tongue. Initially, there is resistance ...

But eventually, they met. She twitches so much. Our kiss becomes more passionate. We kiss like long lost lovers...

After mins, our lips parted. There was so much saliva on our mouth area. We kiss so much that we didn't even realise it. Slowly, I move to lick her cheek .. kiss her lower jaw .. And move down to the neck .. Along the way, my tongue is simply wiggling like a worm finding its way to all her sensitive area ... Finally, the worm reaches her ear-loops ... Her ear is so sensitive ... the moment I touch it, she gives out a loud moan .. She tried to push me away, but my left arm is holding on tightly on her. Her resistance makes me even want to do it. With my left holding her tightly, my right roam to her left breast, and continue to lick her left ear .. She was twitching, and pushing and moaning ....

JA : Stop ... arhh ... stop ..

ME : which part?

JA : ermmm ...

Jane suddenly hold me really tight ... I can feel her weight on, as if she is going to collapse to the ground.

I stop my ear licking, and ..

JA : erm (nodded her head)

I removed her smock (a clean room vest), and kiss her again. My hands now roaming on both her breast. She is like B-cup, soft ... really nice to hold. Without delay, I took off her blouse, and review her cute bra ... OMG .. She is really fair, and looks really delicious ...

Slowly, I removed her bra to review her twin peaks ... My nose almost bleed .... standing in front of me is my ideal woman body. Small petite, cute, fair, pink nipples ... ARGH !!!

I made no hesitation on sucking those pinkies ...

Jane is getting more daring now ... She start to undress me while I suck her pinkies .. She reaches out to release Big Joe, who is begging for an explosion ... Before we realise, there were 2 naked people in that room ..

My right reach to Jane's pussy, left touching on her peaks and pinkies, and tongue was wiggling anywhere on her neck to her pinkies ... Jane is super horny now .. She is almost here ... her breathing and moaning is getting more and heavier ... Her body is twitching more and more ... she is cumin soon ...

Jane suddenly holds me so tight ... I almost suffocate in her breast ... She gave out a loud moan, and an almost fell ... She has cummed ... my right is wet of Jane's juice ...

ME : So wet ...

JA : you lah ... (poke her tongue)

ME : Now my turn ...

JA : orh ..

Jane then knee in front of me, with Big Joe pointing straight into her face. She gave me  slutty look, and starts to lick on Joe's head ... Slowly she licks from the base to the tip .. And pop him into her mouth .. She is really good at doing it. She continues that action, with few times deep throat ..

She is skilful .... I still can't forget her BBBJ ...

I'm trying very hard to control myself .... I stop her, and pull her up ... and whisper into her ears ...

ME : I don't have condom ... how?

JA : hmm ... don't know ...

ME : I can control, and not shot inside ..

JA : orh ...

bro, im also a engineer working in semincon , i hope i can have AE as yours...
Old 18-03-2012, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 22
blurcock is a name known to allblurcock is a name known to allblurcock is a name known to allblurcock is a name known to allblurcock is a name known to allblurcock is a name known to all

Camper as I also in mfg, can visualize..
Old 18-03-2012, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisme View Post

TS going to luan luan shoot liao .....
Old 18-03-2012, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

ya ... ya ... must control & not shoot inside.
Old 18-03-2012, 05:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
jolenekoh is stuck in moderation for some time to come

" you okay?''

''you okay?''

try something different n brush up on ur english
Old 18-03-2012, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
Frederick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please tell us about it.
Old 19-03-2012, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 13
Taramis has much to be proud ofTaramis has much to be proud ofTaramis has much to be proud ofTaramis has much to be proud ofTaramis has much to be proud ofTaramis has much to be proud ofTaramis has much to be proud ofTaramis has much to be proud ofTaramis has much to be proud ofTaramis has much to be proud of

I think TS is still having fun.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1