The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7227 / Power: 24
cyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Just tried Fei Fei 1809 few days ago. One of the prettiest slim girl in geylang at the moments, service excellent with high gfe. Heard she will complete her 2 years contract in end of July 2016. Very hard to find such a gem in geylang nowadays, pretty girl with good service and high gfe. Will continue rtf her until she left our shore.
Old 07-05-2016, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 12
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberkoh88 View Post
Just tried Fei Fei 1809 few days ago. One of the prettiest slim girl in geylang at the moments, service excellent with high gfe. Heard she will complete her 2 years contract in end of July 2016. Very hard to find such a gem in geylang nowadays, pretty girl with good service and high gfe. Will continue rtf her until she left our shore.
Oh yes, I certainly agree with your view. Fei Fei is a gem with slim and shapely body. Her service is consistently superb. I remember when she first came over to GL some one bad mouthed her of having STI and the false allegation affected her mood and business for a while. I totally did not believe it and continue to visit her. Truth prevails over malicious rumour and she has a pool of loyal clients including myself. She is one of the minority of wls who could complete two years of service.

I will miss her when she returns to PRC. All the best to Fei Fei.
Old 07-05-2016, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn123456 View Post
Bro you sure??? Not this yao yao again
To me

Yao Yao not pretty cos acne break out

But her boobs,tight pussy plus bbbj compensate the above

She doesn't French at all

Had her once is good enough
Old 10-05-2016, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Blutengel is Cool - loads of Potential

- edited away -

Last edited by comm; 14-05-2016 at 08:37 PM.
Old 07-07-2016, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7302 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

Rtf xiao xiao again. Excellent session with her, frenching all the way the moments the door closed. Heavy petting in bed before give her pussy good tongueful. Easily get wet, sex excellent,accomodate me with few positions. After sex,we cuddling,hugging and continue frenching. Not a time watcher,even exceed the session 10 minutes. Gfe to the max. Great.
Old 16-07-2016, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: 笑笑

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawmaster101 View Post
Rtf xiao xiao again. Excellent session with her, frenching all the way the moments the door closed. Heavy petting in bed before give her pussy good tongueful. Easily get wet, sex excellent,accomodate me with few positions. After sex,we cuddling,hugging and continue frenching. Not a time watcher,even exceed the session 10 minutes. Gfe to the max. Great.
Totally agree with your FR bro. Xiao Xiao gives excellent service and has high gfe even though I'm her last customer. Just to let others know, her name is pronounced as Smile Smile rather than Small Small. Only knew this after finishing the session.
Old 16-07-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7302 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 笑笑

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Totally agree with your FR bro. Xiao Xiao gives excellent service and has high gfe even though I'm her last customer. Just to let others know, her name is pronounced as Smile Smile rather than Small Small. Only knew this after finishing the session.
Glad u enjoyed her as well. One of the hidden gem in geylang. She told me she only clocked 6-7 session per day only, quite shocked to hear that, her look, service and attitude deserve more
Old 20-07-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
glenn123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawmaster101 View Post
Glad u enjoyed her as well. One of the hidden gem in geylang. She told me she only clocked 6-7 session per day only, quite shocked to hear that, her look, service and attitude deserve more

I also feel that she is good.. very good gems.. return for her few times

Btw I still saw that yao yao there.. Maybe she has good service with her own customer
Old 23-07-2016, 01:14 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

well....her biz must be quite good from all the clone promotion last time...so no surprise she is still here

but i believe....even without clone promotion.....just base on her impressive clevage that she always displays....she should be able to get walk in customers
Old 23-07-2016, 11:07 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
well....her biz must be quite good from all the clone promotion last time...so no surprise she is still here

but i believe....even without clone promotion.....just base on her impressive clevage that she always displays....she should be able to get walk in customers

GSS is around the corner
Old 23-07-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
GSS is around the corner
Geylang Sex Sells
Old 23-07-2016, 11:20 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Geylang Sex Sells
G-cuppers Sluts Sales
Old 25-07-2016, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Gonad Slurping Sluts
Old 29-07-2016, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Based on the various FR of 笑笑 I went to try her out.
Great session. She is engaging will do some small chat. From Guangdong area, looks like one of the lesser known that hk actress 50% alike (not the leads) but I can't recall name. Also 溫碧霞 15% slight slight resemblance. My view only. Fair skin and nice height 1.56-1.6 kind, nice body, boobs A+ B ??
Svc wise ok good, nice kissing and her BBBJ was good.
Overall satisfied
Old 27-12-2016, 04:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 14 house 25 (ex 1809)

Anything new in this 1425 (former 1809) ?

Any nice new girls? I heard they have newbies already but haven't had time to check it out.

Anyone knows, please update or FR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1