The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2012, 01:35 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3263 / Power: 18
XiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by w810_76 View Post

Bros, I will upz you if u could share a good lobang !
Thanks in advance
Further up longhua you have tangxia. In tangxia, there are many massage hotel ard.

Juz pmed you one contact.
Old 20-10-2012, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoChun77 View Post
I already say not FREE. You will need to pay a small fee for the pick up but will be worthy.

Do share your experience with everyone once you try. But you leave it till last nite what if you really enjoy it, will have to wait till your next trip then will have chance to do it again.
If need to travel out of SZ to tangxia to play, then I would suggest going Chang ping (dong guan) better.

Transport- just need to go luohu and take the fast train at 60rmb and within 40mins u in cp.

There are tons of KTV, suana and even bbs compare to tangxia.

In general, the pricing is also cheaper.

There's also many agent in cp if u need help.
Old 20-10-2012, 08:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Darius is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any crackdown? My friend in SZ says that less activity due to Canton Fair and upcoming Communist congress.
Old 20-10-2012, 09:56 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3263 / Power: 18
XiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
If need to travel out of SZ to tangxia to play, then I would suggest going Chang ping (dong guan) better.

Transport- just need to go luohu and take the fast train at 60rmb and within 40mins u in cp.

There are tons of KTV, suana and even bbs compare to tangxia.

In general, the pricing is also cheaper.

There's also many agent in cp if u need help.
Cheaper in CP? Bet you need to do some updating.

I do agree that there are more suana, ktv & bbs but cost for having fun have gone up so much comapre to last time. Must say that CP is now 2nd to szx with CA 3rd.
Old 21-10-2012, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sian cay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I do agree that there are more suana, ktv & bbs but cost for having fun have gone up so much compare to last time. Must say that CP is now 2nd to szx with CA 3rd.
Bro - is this true? I had a look at sex141 forum and browsed their girl collection photos and I must say I was shocked by the selection of CP sauna!!! Lots of baby elephant and fugly women!!!

I also had a look at Shenzen saunas WL's photos and wow - their selection are really good! I am a virgin to cheong in China and initially I wanted to go to CP but now since you read your comment, I might have to consider diverting my virgin trip to Shenzen. After all, what I'm after is the best value for my hard earned bucks. I am certainly not going to pay 800 RMB for 1 session of sauna with a baby elephant!!!!

Which one would you suggest to visit - CP or Shenzen???
Old 21-10-2012, 12:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
TheGod is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bros,

I am planning to stay in shenzhen Sai Ge area for about 1 year.

Anyone has any idea what is the damge for the rent (market rate)

a decent studio apartment type

many thanks
Old 21-10-2012, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:

I do agree that there are more suana, ktv & bbs but cost for having fun have gone up so much comapre to last time. Must say that CP is now 2nd to szx with CA 3rd.
that guy only go to changping and nowhere else, you expect him to know ? almost like a frog in the well liao...
Old 21-10-2012, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
AstonM2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My personal opinion...not worth the trip up to tangxia for ktv although relatively nearer to longhua. Selection of girls has dropped! Can still find Chio ones but must be early else very fast taken and left with the cmi ones that the mummy will keep pushing to you..
Old 21-10-2012, 06:14 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

I got to know this mm from another Samster bro in SG a couple of months back..

From my far memory, it was on their Chinese Valentine’s Day.. Ah Feng.. She replied my sms quite fastly as that fateful night she was also alone at home that night.. And I was also quite bored in my hotelroom.. She told me that she was working in a sauna so she was not very free to meet..

Quite an answer to expect from a gal who works in sauna..

I travel to Shenzhen quite frequently.. However I wasn’t very sure it was worthwhile to travel all the way out from Shenzhen alone to Changping or Changan either..

We kept in touch via Wechat as well as by sms till my next trip to Shenzhen..

I returned back to Shenzhen on the 12th Oct for a week business cum training trip..

As you know, I immediately set an arrangement to meet Ah Feng on 16th Oct.. She told me she was available between 11pm onwards.. Normally she starts work from 3pm to 3am daily unlez she got her Big Auntie visit then probably she will rest for a week..

Took a subway from Nanshan district to Futian district..

Her work place is at Grand View Hotel, Futian District, Fuhua road 277. 福华路 277号. If you are taking the subway, you should alight from exit C of Gang Sha 岗厦 station.. 11th Storey..

I wasn’t sure she was ready during the time when I reached the subway station, however I saw a KFC fast food restaurant just opposite the hotel so I went over to take my slight dinner before the bonk session.. I also text AF to inform her I had already reached the venue.. She told me that she was working on the 11th storey of the hotel..

As I walked into the hotel, noticed that there were two lift landings in the building. Both of the lift landings served for different levels. There s one at the front and one at the Back. From the entrance of the hotel, you have to walk towards the left side of the main lift landing to the back one, only the back lift landing will serve for levels 1 to 30th storey..

Once you reach the 11th Storey of the hotel, from the entrance of the lift, there is a swimming pool on the left and on the right, there is a sauna. Not very sure what’s the name of the sauna. Ah Feng told me to approached to the counter of the sauna and tell the receptionist that I have already contacted No.8 for appointment. AF’s working number is No.8.. And then you have to pay 488 rmb to the receptionist, before she will arrange for you to meet No.8 in one of the hotel room allocated in the building.. Wow so discreet logistics.. Like arranging for a bonk session with a FL.. Heard from there are a lot of anti vice raids in Shenzhen so have to be discreet with the logistics..

If you have not contacted AF for an appointment, then probably as a new client to the sauna, they will only arrange you to have the usual sauna facilities like shower, Jacuzzi and leg & body massage. The FJ will only be provided if you know one of the masseurs working in the sauna. They will probably intro you to other masseurs who offer basic services like the leg massage in the open living room or body massage in their common rooms which has a open window door..

So the key word is to contact Ah Feng (No.8) for an appointment first before going up to their Sauna.

I received a hotel-room card from the receptionist after paying the 488 rmb.. They told me to proceed to the allocated room to meet No.8 (another 红牌号码).. Took lift to the respective room and waited in the room to await for Ah Feng.. Nothing spectacular about the room, carpet floor, and usual 4-star hotel furniture with a long bath inside..

Waited patiently for AF, she appeared at the door step about 5 minutes later. She was carrying a bag of towels and a small handbag.. Wearing a pink zipper jumper top and mini jeans skirt. We had some small introduction of ourselves. She is from Sichuan and in her late twenties. She used to know another Singaporean bro 2 years ago from a KTV joint. She used to work in a KTV club before her current job. That Singaporean bro used to date her out many times when he’s on business trip to SZ and Zhuhai.. They were KC friends till their fateful Zhuhai trip.. Till then, he did not meet her anymore then.. However, there is the past, and I have my first bonk session with AF..

She told me that there were another working meimei like her, and they are working for an internet website based in HKK to serve HKK clients stationed in Shenzhen.. Similar like the sex141.com and sex161.com.. Except that the girls are in Shenzhen not in HongKong..

She took one of the towels and placed it on the one of the beds in the hotel-room. I went to take my shower and was back in the room quickly..

AF ask me to lie on the bed with my back up.. She also placed some tissue at the spot where my KKJ can rest on the towel.. So that there won’t be any sperm residue on the towel while she carried out her mouth water massage job all over my body and legs.. Sibei shiong feeling as what is expected in most saunas..

The mouth water massage job lasted about 5 mins and then she ask me turn over for her catbath.. She started to licked my nipples, my stomach and all the down south.. Her catbath so arousing as she even plays with my rod while licking my nipples.. I rabba rabba her boobs and finger her as her catbath was solid.. She has got quite smooth skin.. After some antiseptic spray on my 2IC, she start to do a mid-blowing BBBJ.. Engulfing the whole depth of the steamed rod.. Fingers playing my balls.. Damn shiok.. Like the look of her lips with shiny lip gloss around your steamed KKJ.. Up and down in full swing.. Her sucking and licking sounds sends thrill and sensual signals over my body.. I tahan anymore however she ask me whether she should continue to BBBJ.. I obediently wanted for another 5 mins of heaven BBBJ.. By now, my rod already so swollen and red..

Cap on and requested her to be on top.. Her vagina was wet and deep.. Gosh she just sat on me missionary and start to move her pelvis quickly.. My notty hands grab her cups and fingers playing with her sensitive nipples.. She was moaning and hissing loudly.. Damn shiok to see a Egyptian lookalike meimei doing missionary in front of you.. I grab her waist to simulate more faster pace so that she can achieve her orgasms.. I already sweating like siao.. Knn.. Forget to switch on the air-conditioner.. Went to on the aircon and start to do doggie with AF.. Piak Piak sound echo the room.. Her ass quite meaty.. Like to see her from the back view.. We then changed position for me to be top missionary.. Tried to kiss her but she rejected.. However I split her legs in open position and pump her relentlessly.. I so exhausted by then.. Maybe I m too unhealthy liao..

We changed back for her to be on top again.. I grab her neck and forced her whole body to have more forceful impact on my 2IC.. I want to cum but still not able to able to reach my orgasm yet.. Maybe I had been bonking too much for the past few days.. I then picked up speed and grab her legs giam tighter to my 2IC and cum in full burst..

We then rested for a while till time is up.. More side chat with AF about the other working meimei in the sauna.. She also mentioned that she had other cousin which can do tarma session together for only 738 rmb / 90 mins / 2 pops and free leg massage downstairs at the sauna’s living hallroom.. Wow.. OMG what a superb package.. I took my shower, got dressed and left the hotel with a happy ending..

Name: Ah Feng
Looks: 7.3/10 (shoulder hair with Egyptian hairstyle, complexion is white and smooth)
Body: 8.0/10 (slim figure, with big butt, can do doggie)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (B-cup natural jugs, slim waist, just nice for my hands to cup them)
Height: 1.59m
Frenching: No (she do not allow)
Painting: Yes
Fingering: Yes
Cathbath: 7.5/10
Water mouth MJ: 7/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Mind-blowing, deep throat)
COB: Yes (maybe can)
RTF: Definitely YES, YES, YES (of cos must try their Tarma session)
FJ: 9.0/10 (Accommodating, top missionary very shiok)
Damage: 488 rmb / 90mins / 1 pop

Contact number: +8613713590085 (say Cheng Ge 程哥 intro)
She only accepts Chinese bros (Caucasians too big, only provide handjob)
Service/Attitude: Top notch service, chatty, chio, Seductive..
Old 21-10-2012, 10:10 PM
Samster

prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
that guy only go to changping and nowhere else, you expect him to know ? almost like a frog in the well liao...
Mr fish! U are here as well..

Shenzhen sun is big, be careful dun turn into salty fish!

But why u only talk cock and no help.. Very bad u know...

Last edited by prcsytlover; 21-10-2012 at 10:28 PM.
Old 21-10-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:

I dun know how u do ur compare. For me I'm mainly comparing them with the bigger joints.

For tangxia it's mainly banshan, huihua and xin du hui.

Cp is ouya, yihao, mayflower and Fuhao.

U go compare there gals rate between this two place. Cp is confirm cheaper. And also win in terms of numbers as well. And drinks is also slightly cheaper in cp.

Same goes for sauna.

As for bbs, I have never been to TX bbs, no idea. But SZ bbs is cheaper than cp on avg. 120-150rmb. Cp is 150-250rmb.

A lot of info have been posted. Just need to do some read up.

Also lastly, to travel to cp from luohu is easier and cheaper than going TX. There's train service which serve cp and not TX.

Or if u lazy, can even goes zhang MU tou for sauna instead of tx, as train pass by ZMT before reach cp. and zhang MU tou sauna is quite famous as well.

Above is solely my personal view.

Info last updated is sept 2012!

If outdated, correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.

Oh, last thing to add... I dun find CA any much cheaper.. But this is really outdated info. Haha..
Old 23-10-2012, 02:37 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

I got to know this mm from another Samster bro in SG a couple of months back..

From my far memory, it was on their Chinese Valentine’s Day.. Ah Feng.. She replied my sms quite fastly as that fateful night she was also alone at home that night.. And I was also quite bored in my hotelroom.. She told me that she was working in a sauna so she was not very free to meet..

Quite an answer to expect from a gal who works in sauna..

I travel to Shenzhen quite frequently.. However I wasn’t very sure it was worthwhile to travel all the way out from Shenzhen alone to Changping or Changan either..

We kept in touch via Wechat as well as by sms till my next trip to Shenzhen..

I returned back to Shenzhen on the 12th Oct for a week business cum training trip..

As you know, I immediately set an arrangement to meet Ah Feng on 16th Oct.. She told me she was available between 11pm onwards.. Normally she starts work from 3pm to 3am daily unlez she got her Big Auntie visit then probably she will rest for a week..

Took a subway from Nanshan district to Futian district..

Her work place is at Grand View Hotel, Futian District, Fuhua road 277. 福华路 277号. If you are taking the subway, you should alight from exit C of Gang Sha 岗厦 station.. 11th Storey..

I wasn’t sure she was ready during the time when I reached the subway station, however I saw a KFC fast food restaurant just opposite the hotel so I went over to take my slight dinner before the bonk session.. I also text AF to inform her I had already reached the venue.. She told me that she was working on the 11th storey of the hotel..

As I walked into the hotel, noticed that there were two lift landings in the building. Both of the lift landings served for different levels. There s one at the front and one at the Back. From the entrance of the hotel, you have to walk towards the left side of the main lift landing to the back one, only the back lift landing will serve for levels 1 to 30th storey..

Once you reach the 11th Storey of the hotel, from the entrance of the lift, there is a swimming pool on the left and on the right, there is a sauna. Not very sure what’s the name of the sauna. Ah Feng told me to approached to the counter of the sauna and tell the receptionist that I have already contacted No.8 for appointment. AF’s working number is No.8.. And then you have to pay 488 rmb to the receptionist, before she will arrange for you to meet No.8 in one of the hotel room allocated in the building.. Wow so discreet logistics.. Like arranging for a bonk session with a FL.. Heard from there are a lot of anti vice raids in Shenzhen so have to be discreet with the logistics..

If you have not contacted AF for an appointment, then probably as a new client to the sauna, they will only arrange you to have the usual sauna facilities like shower, Jacuzzi and leg & body massage. The FJ will only be provided if you know one of the masseurs working in the sauna. They will probably intro you to other masseurs who offer basic services like the leg massage in the open living room or body massage in their common rooms which has a open window door..

So the key word is to contact Ah Feng (No.8) for an appointment first before going up to their Sauna.

I received a hotel-room card from the receptionist after paying the 488 rmb.. They told me to proceed to the allocated room to meet No.8 (another 红牌号码).. Took lift to the respective room and waited in the room to await for Ah Feng.. Nothing spectacular about the room, carpet floor, and usual 4-star hotel furniture with a long bath inside..

Waited patiently for AF, she appeared at the door step about 5 minutes later. She was carrying a bag of towels and a small handbag.. Wearing a pink zipper jumper top and mini jeans skirt. We had some small introduction of ourselves. She is from Sichuan and in her late twenties. She used to know another Singaporean bro 2 years ago from a KTV joint. She used to work in a KTV club before her current job. That Singaporean bro used to date her out many times when he’s on business trip to SZ and Zhuhai.. They were KC friends till their fateful Zhuhai trip.. Till then, he did not meet her anymore then.. However, there is the past, and I have my first bonk session with AF..

She told me that there were another working meimei like her, and they are working for an internet website based in HKK to serve HKK clients stationed in Shenzhen.. Similar like the sex141.com and sex161.com.. Except that the girls are in Shenzhen not in HongKong..

She took one of the towels and placed it on the one of the beds in the hotel-room. I went to take my shower and was back in the room quickly..

AF ask me to lie on the bed with my back up.. She also placed some tissue at the spot where my KKJ can rest on the towel.. So that there won’t be any sperm residue on the towel while she carried out her mouth water massage job all over my body and legs.. Sibei shiong feeling as what is expected in most saunas..

The mouth water massage job lasted about 5 mins and then she ask me turn over for her catbath.. She started to licked my nipples, my stomach and all the down south.. Her catbath so arousing as she even plays with my rod while licking my nipples.. I rabba rabba her boobs and finger her as her catbath was solid.. She has got quite smooth skin.. After some antiseptic spray on my 2IC, she start to do a mid-blowing BBBJ.. Engulfing the whole depth of the steamed rod.. Fingers playing my balls.. Damn shiok.. Like the look of her lips with shiny lip gloss around your steamed KKJ.. Up and down in full swing.. Her sucking and licking sounds sends thrill and sensual signals over my body.. I tahan anymore however she ask me whether she should continue to BBBJ.. I obediently wanted for another 5 mins of heaven BBBJ.. By now, my rod already so swollen and red..

Cap on and requested her to be on top.. Her vagina was wet and deep.. Gosh she just sat on me missionary and start to move her pelvis quickly.. My notty hands grab her cups and fingers playing with her sensitive nipples.. She was moaning and hissing loudly.. Damn shiok to see a Egyptian lookalike meimei doing missionary in front of you.. I grab her waist to simulate more faster pace so that she can achieve her orgasms.. I already sweating like siao.. Knn.. Forget to switch on the air-conditioner.. Went to on the aircon and start to do doggie with AF.. Piak Piak sound echo the room.. Her ass quite meaty.. Like to see her from the back view.. We then changed position for me to be top missionary.. Tried to kiss her but she rejected.. However I split her legs in open position and pump her relentlessly.. I so exhausted by then.. Maybe I m too unhealthy liao..

We changed back for her to be on top again.. I grab her neck and forced her whole body to have more forceful impact on my 2IC.. I want to cum but still not able to able to reach my orgasm yet.. Maybe I had been bonking too much for the past few days.. I then picked up speed and grab her legs giam tighter to my 2IC and cum in full burst..

We then rested for a while till time is up.. More side chat with AF about the other working meimei in the sauna.. She also mentioned that she had other cousin which can do tarma session together for only 738 rmb / 90 mins / 2 pops and free leg massage downstairs at the sauna’s living hallroom.. Wow.. OMG what a superb package.. I took my shower, got dressed and left the hotel with a happy ending..

Looks: 7.3/10 (shoulder hair with Egyptian hairstyle, complexion is white and smooth)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (B-cup natural jugs, slim waist, just nice for my hands to cup them)

Old 23-10-2012, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 14
Tuij2X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Its 120 or 130 mins from the time the mm call from the room to start the time.

Before this, the manger will bring you to a hall with stage (T台) to choose mm.

Once you choose your mm, she will lead you to the room to begin the services. There are a few kind of room available. Single, buddy or mass orgy room (互动房) whereby you & your friend can exchange partner after 1st round for the remaining time.

If you arrive after 11.30pm or 12.00am, you may inform the manager you will be staying overnight. The mm will leave the room after the service for you to rest till 12.00pm next day.

Normally if you call before to go, no room charge (免房费).

For the benefit of all bro, manage to find something interesting about the service & kind of room. Refer to this link: http://ds.sn942.cn/dssn/2012/3243.html
Great recommendation, bro XiaoChun77. Missed it on my previous two trips to SZ. Will definitely try it on my next trip.
Old 23-10-2012, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 14
Tuij2X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post

[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
Hey, bro ebonkie, many thanks for your much detailed report. Ah Feng will definitely be included in the bonking list on my 3rd trip to SZ.
Old 24-10-2012, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Kohken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro got info on any bbs and massage around Ming Yang hotel at Tianbei San Lu?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1