The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old Today, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Oh.. those Gilf lovers fucked other ppl's grandmother! enjoy ya..
Old Today, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hornyeden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsex11 View Post
She realized that. The next day we did it again without my friend knowing hahaha . and that went on several times in the future. after that she moved to another country.
Hahaha you enjoy without guilt until the end
Old Today, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Hotsex11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Why is it that so many of you enjoy having sex with married women? Is it because you want things that aren't yours, or is it to satisfy a sense of dominance? My university classmate is repulsive. He simply enjoys pursuing things that are not his. He's filthy and obese, but he's incredibly wealthy.
For simple reason. Just because sometimes other people's property looks more interesting and makes curious
Old Today, 04:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Areyoume2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
It takes two to clap. The fault is never on one side.

The man has needs and so does the woman.

Personally last time I do other people's wife is because of no strings attached.

They are less sticky. Nowadays not true any more. I learnt that they can be very sticky too.
Its right . All about marriage always from 2 side .
Old Today, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 5
Jjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Why is it that so many of you enjoy having sex with married women? Is it because you want things that aren't yours, or is it to satisfy a sense of dominance?
I hooked up with an old friend recently. She's married with kids and her marriage is a mess. I didn't set out to bonk her, just reached out as a friend would. While she shared her failed marriage with a wealthy guy (who was sleeping around first), she suggested outfront being FWBs. I didn't jump at the chance immediately, choosing instead to first find out her reasons. Turns out it was a mix of revenge, regaining her self worth and her basic womanly needs. I guess she saw me as a guy with whom she could be fully herself again. The sex, when it finally happened, was surreal. She had a little love nest in the heart of town, where we would spend countless mornings chatting, cuddling and making wild passionate love. Seeing her emerge from her despair and finding the strength to be happy again was my reward.
Old Today, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 2
MDZY85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjcoolidge View Post
I hooked up with an old friend recently. She's married with kids and her marriage is a mess. I didn't set out to bonk her, just reached out as a friend would. While she shared her failed marriage with a wealthy guy (who was sleeping around first), she suggested outfront being FWBs. I didn't jump at the chance immediately, choosing instead to first find out her reasons. Turns out it was a mix of revenge, regaining her self worth and her basic womanly needs. I guess she saw me as a guy with whom she could be fully herself again. The sex, when it finally happened, was surreal. She had a little love nest in the heart of town, where we would spend countless mornings chatting, cuddling and making wild passionate love. Seeing her emerge from her despair and finding the strength to be happy again was my reward.
A friend in need is a friend in deed. You are a real friend. Hahaa
Old Today, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
MisterBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxeso View Post
Oh.. those Gilf lovers fucked other ppl's grandmother! enjoy ya..
actually... one of mine is already a grandma. Married and have kids young, as did her eldest son. She's not even 50 and in super good shape. If you see her, you'll think she's in her thirties. And when she carries her grandkid out... ppl think it's her baby.
Old Today, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Helmut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

rewards and benefits, right? hahaha you really did something good for your friend. goodness worthy of praise 😂
Old Today, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Congrats my good friend ...you finally made it with yr patience ...envy u

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1