The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2011, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
davo666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Another little one this time..... I don't think this one is as juicy as the previous.... but any translation / interpretation much appreciated.
TIA, Davo.
Oh, and if you're still looking for complete VN nubes for you language class / phase 1, I'm in !!

kl: co ai o nha kg
kl: tui ve VN day
HN: Dang ve ha
HN: Hoi toi em goi chi hok duoc vay
kl: da dc
kl: ma la em kg dam nghe may chi oi
kl: kg biet fai chi hay la trai
kl: hahaha
HN: Hihihihi
kl: dang lam gi do
HN: Thoi Di Di
kl: chua den gio
HN: Em dang Lai xe ve Nha
HN: Hok chat duoc
HN: Bb chi
HN: Gap sau
kl: hom wa di le suong co dt cho chi
HN: Dang o phi trip
kl: ok
HN: Uhm
kl: dang o nha 11 gio moi di
Old 26-04-2011, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Last slot waiting to be filled up.

Beginners only who really want to learn please?
Old 26-04-2011, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
carmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud of

Can I join?

Thks bros who have up my pts,will return favor day by day. Cheers!

Do send me a reminder if I have miss on return favor.
To up list

Freeman96-need latest posting
Handsomethe2nd
Old 26-04-2011, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

Disguised karaoke and sex shops flourish (video)

http://tuoitrenews.vn/cmlink/tuoitre...-video-1.28994

Tuoi Tre reporters recently visited illegal karaoke and sex shops that are operating under music recording licenses in Ho Chi Minh’s notorious districts.

One of them was a business at No. 16 Nguyen Thai Binh Street in District 1.

Outside this building were two sign boards that read “Restaurant Model” and “Thien Thien Thanh Restaurant Ltd” and inside were lots of sexy girls.

On the evening of April 20, all of the 6 rooms inside the building were packed with foreigners who were served enthusiastically by young girls wearing short skirts.

At a room on the second floor, 2 foreigners were drinking wine while ogling at scantily clad girls who were singing and twisting their bodies.

At MN, another unlicensed karaoke shop on Phan Dang Luu Street in Phu Nhuan District, Tuoi Tre reporters followed some male customers who were greeted with “Do you want any girl to sing with you?” by a male receptionist.

As the guys said yes, they were shown to a room where several girls immediately entered and sat down beside each one of them.

Prepared in all cases

At these illegally shops, karaoke systems are hidden under tables and sofas, behind walls or even above restrooms’ ceilings.

Nguyen Hung, deputy director of the HCMC Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism said these businesses must be operating under music recording licenses which are often issued easily without inspection by district authorities.

Owners of these businesses said they had already included fines in service prices so even if they were caught and fined by authorities, they wouldn’t suffer a loss.

They said according to the laws, their licenses would only be withdrawn after they were caught the third time. So after they were caught twice, they would simply register their businesses under a different owner’s name or move to some other place.

http://tuoitrenews.vn/cmlink/tuoitre...-video-1.28994
Old 27-04-2011, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Café’s new treat: pleasures of the flesh
================================================

To attract more customers and bring in more money, many cafés in Ho Chi Minh city now add a side service to their menus: sexual stimulation of all kinds.

Flourishing especially in outskirt districts like Binh Tan or Tan Phu, these coffee shops are busiest when darkness falls, from 7pm to midnight every day.

With a mere VND 100,000 – 120,000, drinks will be served and other additional services of sexual stimulation by young female attendants will be readily available upon request.

However, it is an unwritten rule that sexual intercourse is not welcomed there.

Early evening last week, our reporter went to Cam Hong, a café in Tan Phu district, among half a dozen others sprouting in a small, short street.

Stepping inside the place, we were instantly struck by a blatant scene -- a young female attendant was sitting on a male guest’s lap and busily “discovering” various sensitive spots on his body with her hands.

He too was eagerly responding to her solicitations, and the two soon cuddled up each other right at their table, next to the front door where guests kept walking in and out.

Thirty minutes passed, the couple stood up and headed to the shop’s bathroom area.

After a while, he walked out, fixed his hair, got on his bike and left.

All around us, other couples were giggling, kissing and touching each other passionately.

If guests are shy, shop owners here can be very considerate; they place two pots of trees beside every table to deter curious looks.

Thus, a telltale sign to identify these lustful cafes for new customers are the two pots of bonsai coconut trees placed at their doors, a local told us.

“They are also usually dark, and have a rather low veranda,” he said.

Keeping these details in mind, we rode through the city toward District 8, into Pham The Hien street, where there are more than 20 small cafes of this kind.

Although it was 12 noon, inside Café 634, the place we chose was almost pitch-black.

It was only dimly lighted, enough for guests to see and choose their attendants.

One of them came right to us when we entered the place, reeking of the smell of cheap perfume.

“A massage costs VND 90,000, drinks are covered,” she said. “If you are okay, let’s go to the first floor.”

The “massage” room, as she put it, was a small 15 meter-square room divided into three by hanging curtains. Guests can choose to lie down, on a dirty ragged woven mat, or sit in an armchair.

Pulling the curtains down, the attendant opened a pack of wet tissue, wiped my face, unbuttoned my shirt and said, “You’ve got only 20 minutes, so you had better hurry up.”

From the adjacent “room” next to us came a strange, heavy breathing and sighing sound.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 27-04-2011, 07:31 PM
Samster

AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

The above is a ca phe om.

Not friendly to foreigners.

Ive been lucky to have visited one, but ive also heard lotsa scary stories
Old 27-04-2011, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 16
evoking88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

sorry for troubling u guys but there is an sms i dun understand despite my efforts at translating. This is from a guy when i asked him to stop smsing my girl coz my girl says she doesnt like him nad that he keep asking her for money coz he noes that she went to sg.

me : pls stop smsing and calling han (in tieng viet)
guy : neu nhu ban la nguoi vn thi ban se k noi vay ban co tin la ban k ve nuoc duoc k ? may dung co lao tao k nhin duoc nua roi may co biet tao voi han(name of my girl) la gi khong?

I not sure bout the first part but am quite sure he is asking if i noe whats the relationship between them or not.

I replied

me : la gi?
guy : may co biet tinh yeu la gi k? la bat chap tat ca tai vi may tao phai the nay thang cho chet tao se giet may.

I think he is asking if i noe wad love is and saying he wanna kill me or sumthing. any bros can help ?

he then called and i think my girl said that shes tired (mat) or sumthing.

then he started spamming the following.

guy : bay gio tao moi biet cai bo mat that cua may.

i think he is saying he just saw my girl true face or sumthing

guy : may thuong co cung chi vi tien chu gi neu nhu may biet dieu mot chut thi tao khong lam the dau.

not really sure what this means.

guy : chu du may di toi dai tao cung theo may di toi do.

think hes saying he will follow my girl everywhere she go

can any bro please help? any help will be much appreciated

Last edited by evoking88; 27-04-2011 at 11:02 PM.
Old 27-04-2011, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davo666 View Post
Another little one this time..... I don't think this one is as juicy as the previous.... but any translation / interpretation much appreciated.
TIA, Davo.
Oh, and if you're still looking for complete VN nubes for you language class / phase 1, I'm in !!

kl: co ai o nha kg <----- asking if got anyone at home
kl: tui ve VN day <----saying he/she returning to vn (i think )
HN: Dang ve ha <-------- asking if going now
HN: Hoi toi em goi chi hok duoc vay <-------asking if she can phone her sister gok or not (i think )
kl: da dc
kl: ma la em kg dam nghe may chi oi
kl: kg biet fai chi hay la trai <-----saying that dunno the person named fai is a female or male (i think)
kl: hahaha
HN: Hihihihi
kl: dang lam gi do <-------asking wad hes doing now
HN: Thoi Di Di
kl: chua den gio
HN: Em dang Lai xe ve Nha <---------saying that shes driving back home
HN: Hok chat duoc <-------saying that hok can chat
HN: Bb chi
HN: Gap sau
kl: hom wa di le suong co dt cho chi
HN: Dang o phi trip
kl: ok
HN: Uhm
kl: dang o nha 11 gio moi di <--------saying that now at home 11 o clock just go
only managed to do the basic ones hope it helps
Old 27-04-2011, 11:16 PM
Samster

Have just set up a new thread so that people who are keen in learning Vietnamese or English can link up.

Please feel free to join.

Vietnamese-English language exchange
Old 27-04-2011, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoking88 View Post
Hi bros,

sorry for troubling u guys but there is an sms i dun understand despite my efforts at translating. This is from a guy when i asked him to stop smsing my girl coz my girl says she doesnt like him nad that he keep asking her for money coz he noes that she went to sg.
Quick question... is your girl's name may?
Old 27-04-2011, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post
nope. her name is han. but may is also a way of say "you"
Old 28-04-2011, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post
why you asked such question??
tao, may is I, you. addressing each other in an unfriendly way
Old 28-04-2011, 10:35 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davo666 View Post
Hi guys,
Many thanks to KangTuo for the inital work. (apparently gave him a bit of a headache - sorry). Anyway, here is KT's interpretation..... just wanting to confirm as ( of course) she denies it all. Thanks heapss guys, Davo.
Kudos to KT for his work. It also gives me headache thats why I cant translate... KT has been doing good work here!

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 28-04-2011, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmeo88 View Post
Can I join?
U cant be considered as Beginner. Now u have a Great Vietnamese teacher already u still need to come here learn for what? U have to teach us now

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 28-04-2011, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post
I can? Me may be over aged but I still like to learn
If they dun teach u here, I teach u over coffee at that coffee shop u know where..... u must be diligent and hardworking hor, if not, i angry and dun teach u anymore

2014 - 27yo and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1