The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 12-03-2012, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

This thread quite active recently.. anyone got thaidomina team FR?..

think bella n jasmine came rite?
Old 12-03-2012, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
tamago09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefootlover View Post
just wondering, is this thread more for bros who are into bdsm and latex and femdom? I just wanna make sure cos I have none of the above fetishes. lol.
Thread title is Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC . So I'm gonna say all of the above applies

Not everyone has the same fetish. Some like latex, some like feet, but the most common theme here is Femdom , which has elements of the above and many others.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
bro robert

thinking of trying Miss Synee.
But I am a little particular about looks.
Some of her photos looks quite manly while some is fine. Not sure what's your impression in this area?

thanks
wujifoot
Bro wujifoot, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. What I think of Mistress Synee will matter little to you since you will be the one engaging her services and hopefully, enjoying yourself.

As for her photos, I am afraid I was so attracted by her red thigh high boots that I did not notice the rest
Old 12-03-2012, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
Hi Bro wujifoot , sort of agree with with you here .I did see her at dungion I can no longer visit and she looks better in real life but I think her partner Morgan is very good looking and feminine .Synee has returned to Thaigoddess so I am not sure if she duos with Morgan anymore.
Bro punishme, it is better for the dominatrix to look better in real life than heavily edited pictures. Yes, Mistress Synee is prettier in real life when I met her last year. Perhaps it is her tall imposing figure with her lovely red thigh high boots that left such a deep impression on me
Old 12-03-2012, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
Since day 1 Mistress Kathy charge 200 per hour.
I have managed to engage her 100 per 30min last time but after that session she said it is not going to be 30min slot anymore as she has to come by taxi, the time she waste can't make it 100$. The reason why she gave me 30min session because I am really desperate to meet her and she really like me to serve her. So she agree.. In fact, I am thinking of meeting with her 3time per month if she is OK with 30min slot. But now no more and I can only manage to meet her 1 per month, sometime 2 per month (like this month, I have some extra).
Bro dell_lee_2003, this surely must be one of the perks of being her loyal customer. The fact that Mistress Kathy understands your need (and limited resources) and is willing to meet you speaks volume of how customer-oriented she is. Yes, she is certainly worth RTBD many times over.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bros, as promised here is part 2 of my FR on Miss Kathy and her over-the-knee leather boots.

I reached the location a few minutes before our time and I messaged her that I am here. Two minutes was her reply and two minutes later, I saw her. Plus points for being on time. She was carrying a big bag (which contained her over-the-knee leather boots) and as I introduced myself, I noticed she was wearing a black pair of suede high heels (4 inches tall, I believe) and a pair of blue demin shorts that showed off her toned legs - her body shape is slim and shapely, the kind I like.

As she is not a local, we did not talk that much. I told her that I am similar to bro copymark and she replied that bro copymark was the one who corrupted her. I added that boots are essential to me and I am glad that she has such a beautiful pair. She changed from her high heels into her boots and we got down to business.

Initially, she was rather apprehensive with her kicks as she did not know my pain tolerance level. I encouraged her to kick me harder. Halfway through, she asked me if I watched Johnny English. I told her I did not but I know what she is talking about (Johnny English is immune to ball kicks in that movie). I told her why not we roleplay with me being Johnny English and she being the bad girl (I love being the good guy, really), and so with that, her kicks became more powerful.

We took a short breather as kicking is hard work and the next scenario / role-play I gave her was I am a bad guy (I love being the bad guy too!) and she is the good girl. Her kicks was even more powerful (obviously, she likes being the good girl as well) than the Johnny English. At this point, I had difficulty taking her kicks as my balls were rather injured. She allowed me more time to rest by letting me worship her boots.

I told her I am enjoying myself tremendously and I can sense she is happy too. Apparently, she has never kicked a guy as hard as myself previously (that includes you, bro copymark) and she enjoys watching me drop to the floor holding my balls after a good hard kick.

When I am too weak to stand, I laid on the floor and requested her to use her heels to poke my balls. This she did with much gusto. In her own words, she said "I break your balls" as she mashed her heels into my swollen balls (this was where I got the bleeding). When I see her smiling at me as my balls are being tortured by her lovely boots, I forced myself to endure the pain. Even now, I relish that particular expression on her face.

I requested for a few more kicks, telling her I am the bad guy and I want to attack her. This really earns me the hardest kicks from her and she does not feel bad since she is merely protecting herself from a bad guy like me. I asked her what if I am really a bad guy and she told me she will kick my balls till I faint. Tempting this may sound but I do want to have my balls get kicked another day so I did not goad her into kicking me harder.

As I grew weaker from her powerful kicks, I laid on the floor and requested her to trample on my balls. In particular, her heels should be on my balls. She stepped on me and danced a little and before I know it, I cummed due to the intense pain. Her boots were not touching my cock in case you were wondering so it is very fascinating that I can cummed in this way.

I enjoyed myself so much despite cumming before the hour is up and it is indeed money well-spent. Bathing was particularly painful due to the broken skin but as I recall my session with Miss Kathy, the pain is well worth it. Miss Kathy is certainly one dominatrix whom I will go back again and again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
Bro.. Do you mind sharing with me or giving the link of your FR? I wanna read yours as I never try ball kicking by her.. All along I am getting dick kicking as I am just afraid if she kick my ball, my ball will damage.
Bro dell_lee_2003, I think it is better if you tell Mistress Kathy to go slow and easy on you. I have to say her kicks are among the most powerful I have tried so far. I bet my balls will get injured big time the next time I engage her.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefootlover View Post
just wondering, is this thread more for bros who are into bdsm and latex and femdom?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamago09 View Post
Thread title is Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC . So I'm gonna say all of the above applies
Bro barefootlover and Bro tamago09, it does not really matter who this thread is for, I am glad to share my limited experiences with you guys and have you guys sharing in return
Old 12-03-2012, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro punishme, it is better for the dominatrix to look better in real life than heavily edited pictures. Yes, Mistress Synee is prettier in real life when I met her last year. Perhaps it is her tall imposing figure with her lovely red thigh high boots that left such a deep impression on me
Bro robert,I agree with your comments and lets not forget that beuty is only skin deep.I know we see these girls for punishment and pain but I like to have a friendly relationship as well ,as you have already said it makes for good chemistry.
I am off to Thailand in a few hours so will have limited availability for posting.Realy looking forward to seeing Morgan a few times
Old 12-03-2012, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro dell_lee_2003, I think it is better if you tell Mistress Kathy to go slow and easy on you. I have to say her kicks are among the most powerful I have tried so far. I bet my balls will get injured big time the next time I engage her.
Ha Ha bro.. May be my next session, I will ask her to kick me slow and easy.. I really want to try the kick (my dick) when I wide open and she stand up and kick me. And I like the feeling of kneel down after the kick (i.e. I suffer the pain). But I don't really dare to try the ball.

The last session, she really gave me the pain as well as the pleasure. Very worth it and very nice session that I had with Mistress Kathy. I never tired of RTF her many times.
Old 13-03-2012, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
michaelchan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any body still in contact with Mistress Francessca in CM?
Old 14-03-2012, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mistress Natasha is back in Bangkok thaigoddessx, yeah.
Old 14-03-2012, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
DaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

@michaelchan

I tried contacting her too, but i think she's no longer in this line. She used to be Rachel here, i think.
Old 14-03-2012, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4660 / Power: 19
Fmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond repute

For foot job lover

Old 14-03-2012, 05:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
chinesemistress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BDSM Chinese mistress

www.chinese-mistress.com
Old 14-03-2012, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mistress Kay? Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinesemistress View Post
BDSM Chinese mistress

www.chinese-mistress.com
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1