The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 31-07-2012, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
michaelchan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Confirm 100% woman. She took off her mask after the session. We had a casusl chat after that. Dun worry bro
Old 31-07-2012, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

7/10 looks with eyemask. how about without ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelchan View Post
Confirm 100% woman. She took off her mask after the session. We had a casusl chat after that. Dun worry bro
Old 31-07-2012, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

OK, had a session with Ms Win just now.
I overshot her place and make one big round before coming back . so guys if you drive please take note of the place. can miss easily.
AT first she's in mask and I thought Siao Liao, sure kenna already. but her voice I can tell she is a female so no worries she is Trans. I was in a playful mode but she like it.
Ask me to claw over before cleaning her boots for her. then tied me up, nice red rope, before more caning. I ask for no marks and true she use a leather whip say it wont leave marks.

I actually tease her when she whiping me and she give me a few hard ones say I make her angry hahaha....I like the part where she question me looking into my eyes and and speak close to my face I can smell her nice perfume and breath, very sensual and lots of tease.
she got a nice boobs and very smooth complexation , and to me she is consider pretty. later she give me an enema and after cleaning up my ass, she try to insert something into my ass but too big so she change to a cucumber from the fridge and god she really cucumber fuck me good. towards the end of the session she give me a handjob and I shoot all my cum on her hand .
Actually I feel she is very good in maintain communication with me and we had a lot of fun. I only opt for 1 hr session but overshot timing a bit and another bro already there at the end of the session.

I am not good in expressing myself when it comes to FR but I can say its a good one today. I will definately return for more. IMO she can be strict with me but instead because of my cheekyness she actually join my mood and play along with me. but when I go over the line she wack me hard hahaha....
Old 01-08-2012, 12:45 AM
Samster

She looks more than average. But save on hotel room.
Old 01-08-2012, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 19
Nara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
She looks more than average. But save on hotel room.
cool sounds like too sayang to miss
Old 01-08-2012, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
marlboroblack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello all bros..

i recently came across bro's maskrider's post and have decided to give mistress butterfly a try.. as an inexperience fetish guy here, i believe it is good to share what i have experienced from her.. Pardon senior bros if i have spoken about any thing that is of offence to you..

anyway, according to what bro maskrider have said, she will be getting new equipments in.. so i thought ok, just message her and see how it goes ( i have feet fetish..) but to my astonishment, her equipment is actually quite a bit of things.. anyway, she has told me to help her take a photo of her equipments and post here to let bros know what she has now.. hehe..

i wont go into details of what i actually did.. cause i am pretty new to this and what i have shared maybe deemed imbecile to you guys.. haha..

so in short, what i did was.. licking her her feet... she got nice feet painted with red toenails.. i love them.. especially nicely painted toes.. wow.. told her to kick me in my balls with her boots which is shown in many pictures.. and also tickling me(this is where i got really high here...) what really got me high is i told mistress butterfly to stroke my lil bro with her nice feet.. i came within seconds..

as a newbie, i think she is a good start.. anyway, she has requested me to take some photos to show the bros here what she had.. so bros.. i am not her oKT.. just sharing stuffs with you guys.. cause i think she has actually put in some effort to buy the toys... oh and i took the liberty to take the photo from collarme to post here for all bros too..

Old 01-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Samster

Nara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Does Ms Win speak english too? Her collarme journal is totally angmorh
sms her in english she havent reply. But she writes this???

7/31/2012 11:08:37 PM: Today I reject a guy bdsm request. He asking me to strangle his neck for SM play. Oh dear, this is Axphyxiation play & is very dangerous game. He was angry and even threaten to write bad report on me. What a loser he is....
Old 01-08-2012, 11:40 PM
Samster

She don't speak English. I think someone did it for her. Halfway in the session, she ask me to help her reply a sms when one of her client ask her about the tribute. She do not know what he is talking about.

BTW, i am not her OKT... I just have a session with her once. Just to share with all the bros here about her. Enjoy..
Old 02-08-2012, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
She don't speak English. I think someone did it for her. Halfway in the session, she ask me to help her reply a sms when one of her client ask her about the tribute. She do not know what he is talking about.

BTW, i am not her OKT... I just have a session with her once. Just to share with all the bros here about her. Enjoy..
oh man she doesn't speak english so how do we communicate with her during session? so what language does she speak as communication is important
Old 02-08-2012, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a session with Mistress Kathy.. I will write a FR soon.. She is so good in torturing slave.. my cock pain till now.. . nt so much but still feel the slap tat she gave me..
Old 02-08-2012, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jon, she speaks chinese. she is the queen, ask me am I her small slave slut or small slave dog, I reply slave slut for fear of being treat like a dog hahaha....but if you can speak chinese she can be quite fun . while I was on 4, I peep and saw her pussy and I told her I saw her pussy, she give me a few good whack on my butt saying I no respect for her. I think she is a full 'C' cup as so smooth and sexy almost bursting out of her bra. I keep peeping and she ware thongs without panties under. I think good for those who like facesitting, but I dont know whether she do that cause she nvr sit on my face but she sit on my back and ride me.
she keep using her feet to kick and stir my didi , I got a few kicks from her on my didi but I keep trying to siam as worry pain.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
asslover22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

to all the bros who've been to Mistress Win's place has anyone noticed if she owns a cage?
Old 02-08-2012, 09:38 PM
Samster

Fr on Ms Win;

Ms Win doesn't have a cage. She is really voluptuous and much well figured
than those dated photos on collarme. And her face is the bank clerk slutty type-looks pleasant but turns slutty in a twist. i am a fan now.
Old 02-08-2012, 09:44 PM
Samster

Hhahaa. I am also her fan.
Old 02-08-2012, 09:52 PM
Samster

continue..Mistress Win speaks only mandarin, and she is an impressive cool cat. Most mistresses can either do this cannot do that and takes on a barking sergeant persona: Ms Win seems to have more dos than i want to do, plus she is sensual in her delivery, plus she is respectful, customizes torture to my likes..real pro to me. while being deliciously punishing. nipple clamps, shibari ropes, enema, piss, cucumber anal, whip....

she answers her phone too often but that's that. no OKT mah. and new requests while facesitting me and rubbing my nose thru her pantied pussy. Her boobies are bursting from her tight tight big bra?!

All the tools on collarme are there. her bed is big too. i had a better than ever experience with her. She doesnt do the kneel and pay me tribute first kinda mistress thingy. she appears so debonair.

dunno what else to say happy like a bird

will definitely return
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1