The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2016, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 11
lonelysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

hi i will be at luoho next week ... i hv been trying to find bbbj spa but most of them provide hj... any where provide bbbj spa in luoho

Last edited by lonelysg; 26-09-2016 at 11:14 AM.
Old 26-09-2016, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkha View Post
Going to SZ Louhu this coming Wednesday. Heard samsters from HK many new young and pretty girls heading down to work in the BBBJ spa after the Moon Cake festival. Interested brothers can mes me to cheong together there. Will be heading down to 沙湾 KTV for few days. KTV there open from 2pm-4am. Of course many young mm start working at 2pm. RMB $300 for 3 hours including 1 shot either inside the toilet or upstair room. KTV room and beer will share among all samsters around RMB$150 each. I won't post any picture nowadays because I'm not oke or agent.
Have a nice safe trip....Most important enjoy yourself...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-09-2016, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
CKLW80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, I am in louhu of SZ till Friday morning. Message me if u can arrange the event before I go back.

During the last weekend, I went to bin hao spa which offer up till bbbj services at 310rmb. Many guys there & fully naked walking around, so didn't feel comfortable .

But the girl I get from the manager is good enough as got nice face and work hard on frenching & bbbj! Even offer me full services if I book her outside the spa during her non working hours! I took her mobile number but have not tried yet due to busy at work...

Went to 明珠,was offer hj only. Didn't try as the girl was not good looking & fat... I think I went to the wrong mz spa?? Can anyone enlighten? It was known as 香江明珠。

By the way , what's the full Name for JH and JLW??
Old 28-09-2016, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKLW80 View Post
Bro, I am in louhu of SZ till Friday morning. Message me if u can arrange the event before I go back.

During the last weekend, I went to bin hao spa which offer up till bbbj services at 310rmb. Many guys there & fully naked walking around, so didn't feel comfortable .

But the girl I get from the manager is good enough as got nice face and work hard on frenching & bbbj! Even offer me full services if I book her outside the spa during her non working hours! I took her mobile number but have not tried yet due to busy at work...

Went to 明珠,was offer hj only. Didn't try as the girl was not good looking & fat... I think I went to the wrong mz spa?? Can anyone enlighten? It was known as 香江明珠。

By the way , what's the full Name for JH and JLW??
Bro, u have went to the wrong 明珠 lah. I just reached this afternoon and has tried up 3 girls already. All are young pretty and awesome service. Tomorrow I've book 2 top service girls at 新悦。 Nos 158 & 111. If u interested u can get Nos 111。I will be here till next Monday and staying at 彭年酒店。Tomorrow afternoon will be going to 沙湾 KTV. MM is 3 hours RMB$300 including1 FJ either inside the toilet or upstair KTV room. If u interested to cheong together, pls pm me and I sent u my wechat to ctc. Shenzhen now a days are better than Chang Ping but must know the place where to go.
Old 29-09-2016, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
TehNehNeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkha View Post
Bro, u have went to the wrong 明珠 lah. I just reached this afternoon and has tried up 3 girls already. All are young pretty and awesome service. Tomorrow I've book 2 top service girls at 新悦。 Nos 158 & 111. If u interested u can get Nos 111。I will be here till next Monday and staying at 彭年酒店。Tomorrow afternoon will be going to 沙湾 KTV. MM is 3 hours RMB$300 including1 FJ either inside the toilet or upstair KTV room. If u interested to cheong together, pls pm me and I sent u my wechat to ctc. Shenzhen now a days are better than Chang Ping but must know the place where to go.
Went there once.
Every seat 2 hrs $200 plus fuck $300.
Dirty fuck room $100.
Once seat mm will rush u for fuck and disappear.

No diff for stand street.
Old 29-09-2016, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
GusHansen is Cool - loads of Potential

bro
ngkha,

im going sz a few days on friday. May i have the sz wechat group please. im keen to chiong together.
Old 29-09-2016, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 954 / Power: 20
littlepg is a splendid one to beholdlittlepg is a splendid one to beholdlittlepg is a splendid one to beholdlittlepg is a splendid one to beholdlittlepg is a splendid one to beholdlittlepg is a splendid one to beholdlittlepg is a splendid one to beholdlittlepg is a splendid one to behold

Hibros, need some advises. Im at Luohu now and i used the nearby features. den im getting quite few girls adding me and offering services. 600/1k. r these services safe? i mean will there be scam cases or pple coming and extort money etc? sorry, very noob here so asking just to be sure...
Old 30-09-2016, 04:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
lakt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is this 明珠 and 新悦 everyone is talking about? Anyone help thanks!
Old 30-09-2016, 06:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepg View Post
Hibros, need some advises. Im at Luohu now and i used the nearby features. den im getting quite few girls adding me and offering services. 600/1k. r these services safe? i mean will there be scam cases or pple coming and extort money etc? sorry, very noob here so asking just to be sure...
Of course there is risk.
Most impt the service sucks. Go and find stand street better.

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Old 30-09-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 12
banana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

aroud where can we find stand street girl? futian, luohu have ah
Old 30-09-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
CaptainPotato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anybody tell me too? I also want to know where 明珠 is and also where can find stand street girls. Thanks in advance!
Old 01-10-2016, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana81sg View Post
aroud where can we find stand street girl? futian, luohu have ah
XXC。do read through the thread you will know.
As of yesterday still there

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Old 01-10-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
curado deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are these spas usually in hotels?
Old 01-10-2016, 02:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
hornycreation is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Talking Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

going to shawan on the 3rd... any Bros here wanna join ?
Old 03-10-2016, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nickynick2033 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All Sexperts!

I be staying at Grand Soluxe Zhongyou Hotel Shenzhen (Nanshan Ave, Nanshan)

Any recommendations for a nearest BBBJ Saunas? Or nearby stand street? Roughly whats the damaged like? After 12am still safe?

TYIA!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1