The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
2017, Hairyeagle, Johor, Sibu

Old 01-05-2012, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
magicafe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

all samsters visiting kuching. here is my 2 cents worth of info while looking for lobang in kuching.
to ta pao gal for overnite, try rasa sayang. they have pinays or chinagal. ask for showup n tell them u want tapao. pay booking n negotiate the price with the gal. for pinay, i suppose the standard pricing is 450,00 for overnite.
to have quickie, there are 2 prominent oku in kuching. their gals are based in kingswood hotel, grand continental, kuching park. 360 express hotel, chonglin plaza and kuching park.
the pricing is RM 160.00 per sessoin. mostly prc o viets. if u want the oku number, pm me.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
scoregasm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicafe View Post
all samsters visiting kuching. here is my 2 cents worth of info while looking for lobang in kuching.
to ta pao gal for overnite, try rasa sayang. they have pinays or chinagal. ask for showup n tell them u want tapao. pay booking n negotiate the price with the gal. for pinay, i suppose the standard pricing is 450,00 for overnite.
to have quickie, there are 2 prominent oku in kuching. their gals are based in kingswood hotel, grand continental, kuching park. 360 express hotel, chonglin plaza and kuching park.
the pricing is RM 160.00 per sessoin. mostly prc o viets. if u want the oku number, pm me.
OKT that operate at Kingwood, Kuching Park, & GC is the same OKT. His stock is not so goo lately. Last time try at GC, the PRC girls look decent but when it come to attitude, she was very bad..cost RM180..
Old 01-05-2012, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
badboy0000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoregasm View Post
OKT that operate at Kingwood, Kuching Park, & GC is the same OKT. His stock is not so goo lately. Last time try at GC, the PRC girls look decent but when it come to attitude, she was very bad..cost RM180..
that is because u got a bad look + bad skills + bad communication

many of us can get FOC!!!
Old 01-05-2012, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 22
jimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to behold

Can we stop all this flaming and get on with our life? Bro scoregasm and bro badboy0000, wanna have a war, do it somewhere else not here.

Pinay Lover
Wolves Manghuli Ng Sama-Sama
Old 01-05-2012, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyccc View Post
Can we stop all this flaming and get on with our life? Bro scoregasm and bro badboy0000, wanna have a war, do it somewhere else not here.
Hello Brother Jimmyccc, how are u? I did not start this. hope u can read through the post..this guy badboy0000 is sick..very racist one..
Old 01-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 22
jimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to behold

Bro scoregasm/badboy0000

Well i pretty don't care who started it but please, don't fill the forum with flaming post between the two of you. If you don't like what he posted, please take the matter to the moderator not posting post after post of nothing but crap...

Thanks.

Pinay Lover
Wolves Manghuli Ng Sama-Sama
Old 01-05-2012, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyccc View Post
Bro scoregasm/badboy0000

Well i pretty don't care who started it but please, don't fill the forum with flaming post between the two of you. If you don't like what he posted, please take the matter to the moderator not posting post after post of nothing but crap...

Thanks.
This RACIST badboy0000 is currently active be a CONMAN & PRETENDER in other forum.. I know where he & his frens in that forum always go.. This RACIST SHOULD BE DEMOLISHED FROM MALAYSIA!
Old 01-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
This RACIST badboy0000 is currently active be a CONMAN & PRETENDER in other forum.. I know where he & his frens in that forum always go.. This RACIST SHOULD BE DEMOLISHED FROM MALAYSIA!
fuck u malay conman, i only racist towards u fucking malay babi hutan conman

Last edited by badboy0000; 01-05-2012 at 04:32 PM. Reason: fuck conman scoregasm
Old 01-05-2012, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy0000 View Post
fuck u malay conman, i only racist towards u fucking malay babi hutan conman
I will expose u ther real CONMAN and RACIST in every forum..very bad man..
Old 01-05-2012, 07:32 PM
Samster

Beware of Badboy0000! CONMAN, CHEATER, & RACIST TOWARDS MALAY! HE SWEAR BAD TO MY RELIGION!

Everyone here knows what u did in Sammy Boy Forum.. You are the REAL CONMAN and THE RACIST TOWARD MALAY!

Let me enlighten what he said that hurts all Malay brothers! These what he said.

"I called u fucking stupid malay because u didnt eat enough pork thus u lied ppl, im here to do my job to prevent other from falling onto your trap, thats all.i think u got a bit problem to comprehend ENGLISH because u re a fucking stupid malay seriously u need to eat lot of pork because ur entire family is fucking piss with u because u re poor guy and u need parent's money to play girls. No money no girl, fuck u conman!"

U thought no brothers here active in that forum?? All brother should read that Forum Kuching Thread..DPF admin should ban this RACIST! HE IS ACTING GOOD BOY HERE, IN ANOTHER FORUM, HE IS A CONMAN & RACIST!!

This stupid RACIST was cheating & RACIST TOWARDS MALAY. All brothers should go read Kuching Thread in S-ammy boy forum how he SWEAR over our RACE & RELIGION! THIS GUY IS A VIRUS! In DPF he is acting good boy, in another forum he is CONMAN & RACIST TOWARDS MALAY & MY RELIGION!
Old 01-05-2012, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Beware of Badboy0000! CONMAN, CHEATER, & RACIST TOWARDS MALAY! HE SWEAR BAD TO MY RELIGION!

Everyone here knows what u did in Sammy Boy Forum.. You are the REAL CONMAN and THE RACIST TOWARD MALAY!

Let me enlighten what he said that hurts all Malay brothers! These what he said.

"I called u fucking stupid malay because u didnt eat enough pork thus u lied ppl, im here to do my job to prevent other from falling onto your trap, thats all.i think u got a bit problem to comprehend ENGLISH because u re a fucking stupid malay seriously u need to eat lot of pork because ur entire family is fucking piss with u because u re poor guy and u need parent's money to play girls. No money no girl, fuck u conman!"

U thought no brothers here active in that forum?? All brother should read that Forum Kuching Thread..DPF admin should ban this RACIST! HE IS ACTING GOOD BOY HERE, IN ANOTHER FORUM, HE IS A CONMAN & RACIST!!

This stupid RACIST was cheating & RACIST TOWARDS MALAY. All brothers should go read Kuching Thread in S-ammy boy forum how he SWEAR over our RACE & RELIGION! THIS GUY IS A VIRUS! In DPF he is acting good boy, in another forum he is CONMAN & RACIST TOWARDS MALAY & MY RELIGION!
i repeat you're fucking bad fail in comprehend english. i bet you failed your english. u need to get more education. i repeat i only racist to fucking malay scoregasm . to other malay who feel offended, i say sorry. but fuck u malay scoregasm conman
Old 01-05-2012, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johncool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello guys, I stay at Hilton Hotel Kuching. Anyone wanna help me?
Old 02-05-2012, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johncool View Post
Hello guys, I stay at Hilton Hotel Kuching. Anyone wanna help me?
Hallo bro, I send PM OKT numbers to u in Kuching. Hope it will help u..Have a nice day in Kuching!
Old 02-05-2012, 11:43 AM
Samster

Johncool = Scorergasm , beware everyone. mentality problem kid.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy0000 View Post
Johncool = Scorergasm , beware everyone. mentality problem kid.
Why are u so jealous of me la bro? U dont hv any job to do instead of accusing other people? Find another job la bro. Its up to them who wants to contact me..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1