The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2024, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 17
snowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
The OKT that I met up with was someone I had known more than 20 yrs ago...... I first met her in Gangfu spa where she was a songtui girl. Gradually she progressed to massage lady... then full service lady. She even came to SG for a stint in FL Dome 2.
She went back to PRC and eventually became a mamasan and now manages a stable of FLs in SZ for her boss.
We meet up for tcss occasionally although I dun always patronize her girls.

According to her the situation in SZ currently is the reverse of past years. Previously most of the customers cross over from HK to the entertainment outlets in SZ..... now it is the reverse with SZ residents crossing to HK where it is cheaper to spend their money.
I guess it will be easier to find elsewhere without getting conned. .similiar to the massage scene here. The photo you see and the real person when you reach there is totally different. Not sure if dongguan is the same thou.
Old 21-04-2024, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
The OKT that I met up with was someone I had known more than 20 yrs ago...... I first met her in Gangfu spa where she was a songtui girl. Gradually she progressed to massage lady... then full service lady. She even came to SG for a stint in FL Dome 2.
She went back to PRC and eventually became a mamasan and now manages a stable of FLs in SZ for her boss.

According to her the situation in SZ currently is the reverse of past years. Previously most of the customers cross over from HK to the entertainment outlets in SZ..... now it is the reverse with SZ residents crossing to HK where it is cheaper to spend their money.
Ok.clear..game sort of over ha..but i suspect if one gets out & explores, can still find, possibly too much effort for a lotta d peeps in here tho
Old Yesterday, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
rayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:

Bro mind sharing the okt contact? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1