The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-12-2016, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 20
bear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Francesco, thanks for the pointing this out.

Wasn't aware of this form of surgery and have updated the FR.

The lack of obvious hard lump and massive aureola had me fooled. Seriously big nips, if I make a OK sign with my thumb and ring finger, they are about that's the size we are talking about.
Old 06-12-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear196 View Post
For boob lovers:

I don't post a lot but wanted to pass on that Girl 100 at Darling (Soi 12) has one of the largest and firmest sets of boobs on a small girl I have ever seen. I believe they are natural, and if so they are almost unbelievable.

Got to Darling at about 830pm one weekday last week, there were about 15 girls in the fishbowl. Most looked older (28+yo) and the exception was girl 100 who claims to be 19 (possible, but my guess would be 23). She was wearing what a tight sleeve dress with bulging knockers and what I assumed to be bolt-ons. GL150 cheongster of a decade ago might remember a fair petite Malaysian (Ivy???) with large fake breasts. Well girl 100 is like her except I think in this case they are real.

Fairly good service, facially a 7 but real life standards and and 8 by MP standards. Body is tight and boobs are a standout. Thai tanned, but quite smooth skin. FJ 7/10 - not bad but not mindblowing either.

The photos don't really do her boobs justice. Think 5"3, a waist like a regular slim girl, a super firm D cup boobs veering into pomelo territory. The nips are as wide across as a golf ball, and there a tiny teardrop shape to the tits which is why I think they are likely real. No scars that I could see anywhere.

Not her BF or pimp, but I think you can cheong many, many girls and not see any real boobs that come close to these in firmness or size. The last time I saw boobs like this was 20 years ago...!

UPDATE: Francesco below pointed out there are two small scars on each of the nipples so it looks like these have been augmented after all. I was unaware of this form of surgery, so thanks to him for pointing it out as there is nothing worse than an incorrect FR. (Well there are, but its bad anyway)

As the tits are likely fake, I'll revise my estimate of her age upwards to 25 or 26 as i was basing part of the age estimate on the firmness of the tits. So, my opinion now is that for those that dig big boobs, and don't need them to be real, this is an interesting bonk. The tits are hard to describe to squeeze, firm and heavy without any noticeable lump. We'll I guess that's why tits like this are so rare, maybe they don't even exist in real life!
The body looks great, how is her face ? Did she look pretty based on your taste and standard ?
Old 06-12-2016, 12:31 PM
Samster

bear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of light

I gave her a 7, better than average for a MP, but not pretty facially attractive enough to show off to your friends if she was a real GF.

I don't think Asians would find her stunning (though some westerners might find her quite attractive) but I also don't think anyone would call her ugly. She's young enough to be pretty if you know what I mean.

She's tan, but a smooth honey kind of kind of tan rather than being just dark.

She was very pleasant with me, if you are on the fence, I'd say go for it. There wasn't any obvious turnoffs.
Old 06-12-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Francesco, thanks for the pointing this out.

Wasn't aware of this form of surgery and have updated the FR.

The lack of obvious hard lump and massive aureola had me fooled. Seriously big nips, if I make a OK sign with my thumb and ring finger, they are about that's the size we are talking about.
Ur cai also gave birth before...u dun find her pussy loose ah
Old 07-12-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster

Wow, I am really getting an education here. First I though the tits were real (they weren't) and now she has had a baby?

To answer your question I don't remember the pussy as being exceptionally loose or tight (though it was quite wet hehe).

What is the reason you say she has had a baby? The stretch marks are pretty obvious with most girls, I didn't see any here. The picture is there too, I'm willing to stand corrected but what I see is not what I would say is a baby tummy.
Old 08-12-2016, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Wow, I am really getting an education here. First I though the tits were real (they weren't) and now she has had a baby?

To answer your question I don't remember the pussy as being exceptionally loose or tight (though it was quite wet hehe).

What is the reason you say she has had a baby? The stretch marks are pretty obvious with most girls, I didn't see any here. The picture is there too, I'm willing to stand corrected but what I see is not what I would say is a baby tummy.
Not every girl who had a baby will have stretch marks. I have many coyotes who had given birth before but show no signs of any stretch marks on their tummy or their thighs.

Also does not mean give birth before means will have a loose pussy. Another misconception here since I had tried some girls who had babies have tigher pussy than the singles out there
Old 08-12-2016, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Not... some girls who had babies have tigher pussy than the singles out there
Ya ya ya.....pussy is basically surrounded by muscles, if not how ger give birth right? So if she does "weight-lifting sexercises" with pussy muscles, her pussy not only tight, can crush our LJ with one climax...be careful....
Old 08-12-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Don't ask me how I know.
I am a big boob pervert and expertise in this area.
must be know from experience right

i think cheongsters here suck more boobs than eat rice in whole lifetime
Old 08-12-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Not every girl who had a baby will have stretch marks. I have many coyotes who had given birth before but show no signs of any stretch marks on their tummy or their thighs.

Also does not mean give birth before means will have a loose pussy. Another misconception here since I had tried some girls who had babies have tigher pussy than the singles out there
caesarian birth? coz i tried one at thermae and though she had a baby and divorced, when she stripped i saw that she had a caesarian bith. but i tell u, her face is syt kind, fair, slim like those poly/uni xmms, and b- boobs. she was my tightest for 2016 lol

another girl who also quite tight was the girl i had from crazy house. can't rem her tag no leow, but she was really gorgeous.
Old 09-12-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post
Ya ya ya.....pussy is basically surrounded by muscles, if not how ger give birth right? So if she does "weight-lifting sexercises" with pussy muscles, her pussy not only tight, can crush our LJ with one climax...be careful....
The best is still anal... tightest...
Old 09-12-2016, 04:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The best is still anal... tightest...
Wrong!

Fab 5 is the tightest!
Can self adjust tightness some more!
Old 11-12-2016, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
halohalo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all senior cheonster here , me and my fren are heading to the pimp G club this month and have booked the private room.

What can we "do" in the room may i humbly ask ? sorry as i am new to private room scene in G club , thousand thanks.
Old 12-12-2016, 03:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
The PIMP G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by halohalo11 View Post
Hi all senior cheonster here, me and my fren are heading to the pimp G club this month and have booked the private room.

What can we "do" in the room may i humbly ask? sorry as i am new to private room scene in G club, thousand thanks.
You can book the KTV room but don't know what you can do inside?
Old 12-12-2016, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
halohalo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yaaa , we sort of indirectly asked Mamasan but she said "can party inside" so we do not know what can we expect in the room ..

I have read all the thread in happening disco/pub in bkk , and it seem can get bbbj in the room ( if u are lucky ? )

Kindly advise thanks thanks
Old 12-12-2016, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
using your dictionary, wat would u call this bro? 🤔🙃😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1