The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-12-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by commedes View Post
Usually i dont write FRs, but i feel injust.
Be warned of the upcoming bad FR, i will still try to rate as fairly.

SOI69 -Cherry
Booked 730pm, b4 start was informed she was hungry (like previous bros have mentioned), asked if im fine to eat with her, im fine anyway. Then later changed saying its okay, went up abt 740pm thats fine too.
Looks - 9/10 (pretty lass)
Body - 8/10 Not slim, its skinny. I like that too
Boobs - 7/10 enhanced very big, but big scar too, at first she hide, but im really fine too
Shower - only wash kkj (one time)
Bbbj - 8/10 actually not bad
FJ - 7/10, very SOP, im the one doing the action.
French - 0/10 non existent
GFE - 0/10
Communications - 5/10
Okay, now here comes the bad part, before 2nd rd, shes playing phone, no cuddle etc, felt rush into 2nd.
Halfway not done her friend or whoever brought her food, she said something and went out eat.
Alone in the room for at least good 20mins plus (imagine that really) before okt msg me why still in room? I totally stunned, she didnt even come in, i just wore my clothes and went out totally girl disappeared lol (probably one of the room), not showered, not washed and left !

I have patronized alot of times on this same stable with good bonks (ice-milf who likes frog porridge very much, bibi - nurse, bow - agogo dancer, bibi.no2 - speaks chinese like malaysians)

Had worst, but this is EPIC worst experience, green to the field yes, but this is crap.

Maybe im not her cup of tea
Maybe we Chiongsters should insist on paying AFTER services renderred. If we pay BEFORE, we will be at their Mercy! Nothing we can do, we cant possibly take back the money. Or at least pay half first, and pay balance after service. This is to protect our interest since OKT wont and cant control their girls.
Old 07-12-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 15
commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIntruder View Post
Bro, sry for u.... but appreciate your FR. Thanks. Her photo looks damn good, was planning to try.... now think i will skip...
That is why i frequent this stable couple of times weekly, the pics are not heavily photoshoped, used to have videos too! Not sure why stopped.
Maybe you will have better experience if u try idk, but i really think shes hungry, look at the other 2 FRs on her mentioned similar lol.

Anyway while im in the mood to write FR,
Here another that i tried last tues,
Pamela frm Emmauelle
Looks 8/10, alot more tanned than pic
Body 9/10, 9/10
Boobs 7/10, abit hard ...
French, fj 9/10 game on even though she not feeling well
Locations not bad but room sucks
Old 07-12-2016, 05:51 PM
Samster

commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckham07 View Post
Are you the fat uncle which I saw when I came out with Bibi while you came out of the toilet with Ice clad only in towel? lol
Not sure why my previous post didnt show up, when i visited ice, she was alone, other gals came next day or so. Bibi and ice not same floor leh, or you saying you just finished? Bibi body solid man...
To add on, im not fat
Old 07-12-2016, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3761 / Power: 21
Beckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not sure why my previous post didnt show up, when i visited ice, she was alone, other gals came next day or so. Bibi and ice not same floor leh, or you saying you just finished? Bibi body solid man...
To add on, im not fat
yups but too bad she is lacking in the ass department.
Old 07-12-2016, 07:13 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckham07 View Post
Are you the fat uncle which I saw when I came out with Bibi while you came out of the toilet with Ice clad only in towel? lol
This 'descriptive' reply tickled my humour nerves
Old 07-12-2016, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 19
tenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud of

SOI69 -Cherry

Looks - 9/10 (WYSIWYG)
Body - 8/10 Slim & Fair
Boobs - 7/10 Enhanced
Shower - SOP
Bbbj - 7/10 Not bad.
FJ - 7/10, I like taking the lead
French - Nvr Try
GFE - 6/10
Communications - 5/10
RTF- Yes

Overall experience is good.
Never show attitude like what the previous bro experience. But can see she pretty green in this trade.
下次多希望能够鼓起勇气说话
Old 07-12-2016, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 18
Mariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to behold

Any FR from Nicole E66?
Old 07-12-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post
This 'descriptive' reply tickled my humour nerves
More than a week ago already, visited one stable here and bumped into one FL heading to shower with her customer ... short, plump guy with man-boobs

Just a reminder to ourselves that these girls will let anyone fuck them for that $150
Old 07-12-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

had a slot with lustvegas bebe in the late evening..location was near city area and there is parking within the hotel,do not need to book room..85% same as pic..service wise was a 8/10 for me..hardworking n willing to please is what i expect from a bonk ..

do give her try...cheers n goodnight!
Old 07-12-2016, 10:35 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
More than a week ago already, visited one stable here and bumped into one FL heading to shower with her customer ... short, plump guy with man-boobs

Just a reminder to ourselves that these girls will let anyone fuck them for that $150
As degrading as it may sound to them, I have to remind myself that I am commenting in a sex-related forum and thread, and not put on the 'gentleman' cap. It's a transaction to them which does not involve emotions and they are putting on the acts as services no matter how real everything may have felt. The lucky few who can endure the emotional roller coaster rides in a relationship with them will probably find it rewarding in the long run if they do surrender their hearts to you as a real/normal lady, perhaps.

Cheers and please be safe all, it's the christmas season soon. Peace out
Old 07-12-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
SOI69 is one of the Best!SOI69 is one of the Best!SOI69 is one of the Best!

Quote:

SOI69 -Cherry
Booked 730pm, b4 start was informed she was hungry (like previous bros have mentioned), asked if im fine to eat with her, im fine anyway. Then later changed saying its okay, went up abt 740pm thats fine too.
Boobs - 7/10 enhanced very big, but big scar too, at first she hide, but im really fine too
GFE - 0/10
Communications - 5/10
Okay, now here comes the bad part, before 2nd rd, shes playing phone, no cuddle etc, felt rush into 2nd.
Halfway not done her friend or whoever brought her food, she said something and went out eat.
Alone in the room for at least good 20mins plus (imagine that really) before okt msg me why still in room? I totally stunned, she didnt even come in, i just wore my clothes and went out totally girl disappeared lol (probably one of the room), not showered, not washed and left !

I have patronized alot of times on this same stable with good bonks (ice-milf who likes frog porridge very much, bibi - nurse, bow - agogo dancer, bibi.no2 - speaks chinese like malaysians)

Had worst, but this is EPIC worst experience, green to the field yes, but this is crap.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience.

So sorry its her first time in this trade, we have brief all our girls on their work and customers expectations. Maybe there is just too much for her to absorb.

I hope this incident won't stop you or bros there to stop patronizing us.
Old 07-12-2016, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

well here is an FR for doris of e66.

she doesnt like frenching so i respect her. other than that, her body is tight and virtually no tummy. natural c cups are rare for nowadays in dome 1 with her figure, most sporting A-cup or man-made. thai-tan.

she is probably the 2 best bonk in terms of looks/bod of all time with pepper being the 1st, (caught her again in hk recently) with a similar body just that pepper has a D cup.

runner is courteous and prompt in response. honest too about any delays if it actually happens (they been around for a long time and for them to stay in business this long, something must be right). unlike some gungho stable which ban customers on a whim or ask you out for a date to settle things since they cannot articulate well using text.

only point to note is that they are human. not everyone is professional and provide top service for the same price to everyone at every slot. they do get tired, they do have preference for body shape/looks, just some can hide their displeasure more than others.
Old 07-12-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
LinkinPark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro you serious or not? "Don't usually write FRs", more like 5 years never write FR. Come on lah, bro overseasgboy can even play with her phone during the break you get this kind of treatment? Just a casual reminder to bros here to take the FRs with a pinch of salt

Quote:

SOI69 -Cherry
GFE - 0/10
Communications - 5/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by overseasgboy View Post
Got a couple of bros (15) texted me for cherry's (s69) IG account.

Sorry I don't have it, just played with her phone during "downtime"
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenterathx View Post
SOI69 -Cherry

Looks - 9/10 (WYSIWYG)
Body - 8/10 Slim & Fair
Boobs - 7/10 Enhanced
Shower - SOP
Bbbj - 7/10 Not bad.
FJ - 7/10, I like taking the lead
French - Nvr Try
GFE - 6/10
Communications - 5/10
RTF- Yes

Overall experience is good.
Never show attitude like what the previous bro experience. But can see she pretty green in this trade.

Now for my own FR of Cherry from Soi69. Visited her after my overseas trip.

Looks: 8.5/10 Pretty, as shown in the photos.
Body: 8.5/10 Fair and slim
Boobs: 7/10 Enhanced
Shower: 8/10 SOP with a bit of tease after I initiated
BBBJ 8.5/10 Willing to please and take requests
FJ: 9/10 Recently I have a thing for those that are shy but willing to please, so she fits into my type here
RTF: Yes probably this weekend or next week

FR for Ocean from sex senses

Looks:7.5/10 A little more mature than the photos
Body: 7.5/10 Neither slim nor plump, pretty normal
Shower: 7.5/10 SOP, I tried to initiate some teasing but didn't get any in return
Bbbj: 7/10 There wasn't much interaction with me during this portion, it was like she did her own stuff and I did mine. Tried to get eye contact from her but she looked away
FJ: 8.5/10 Quite experienced, knows what she's doing but recently I prefer those inexperienced or green ones
RTF: Maybe not, her photos are my type though, but actual person is slightly more mature

Like I said above, take the FRs with a pinch of salt, mine included.
Old 08-12-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkinPark View Post
Bro you serious or not? "Don't usually write FRs", more like 5 years never write FR. Come on lah, bro overseasgboy can even play with her phone during the break you get this kind of treatment? Just a casual reminder to bros here to take the FRs with a pinch of salt

Now for my own FR of Cherry from Soi69. Visited her after my overseas trip.

Looks: 8.5/10 Pretty, as shown in the photos.
Body: 8.5/10 Fair and slim
Shower: 8/10 SOP with a bit of tease after I initiated
BBBJ 8.5/10 Willing to please and take requests
FJ: 9/10 Recently I have a thing for those that are shy but willing to please, so she fits into my type here
RTF: Yes probably this weekend or next week

FR for Ocean from sex senses

Looks:7.5/10 A little more mature than the photos
Body: 7.5/10 Neither slim nor plump, pretty normal
Shower: 7.5/10 SOP, I tried to initiate some teasing but didn't get any in return
Bbbj: 7/10 There wasn't much interaction with me during this portion, it was like she did her own stuff and I did mine. Tried to get eye contact from her but she looked away
FJ: 8.5/10 Quite experienced, knows what she's doing but recently I prefer those inexperienced or green ones
RTF: Maybe not, her photos are my type though, but actual person is slightly more mature

Like I said above, take the FRs with a pinch of salt, mine included.
Good for you then, you can alway ask the girl herself since u going rtf. I still have the logs with the operator when he asked me why still in room and i told him the girl is not even in room!

I used to write on individual stable site instead sbf, why i stopped is becuz everytime if theres a bad FRs, i see ppl get zapped or accused. So whats the point of writing lol if you guys just wanna see good FRs?
Couple of pages back i also saw the same thing repeat.

I also do have my fair share of good bonks when others say bad as well.
So its pretty much up to individual.

I merely stated the fact. Whether you experienced the same or not, its up to you.
Also to note i didnt say she was rude, just that the "missing" part is amazing really.

Happy bonking guys. Up my point if you support the truth, or zap me if you only likes listening the good stuff like radio adverts lol.😁

Will still continue to support the same stable if they bring back similar to previous gal quality. Usually prefer to stick to the same few stables.
Old 08-12-2016, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 14
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!

To be fair to bro commedes, I also got my fair share of bad/ok experience despite the girl having fantastic FRs here. Maybe it is just unfortunate that he encountered her on a bad day. Besides, it seem that based on previous FR, she seems green and a tad fragile, hence, she may not be professional enough to provide good service even on a bad day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1