The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 12-01-2012, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
Sweet Devil - Wow they got some really hot new Mistresses there - Ryoko(Check out her blog photos - what a looker!!) , Cecile, Naomi, etc.... but just did not get around to calling them this time.
I see what you mean calbts, Mistress Ryoko from sweet devil is amazing, why would you not see her? I want to go to Tokyo to see her now.

how are you feeling now? Do you have withdraw symptom?
Old 12-01-2012, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WweJustin89 View Post
How come no one is trying Mistress Minky from collarme?
Based on looks, I don think she is the best looking dom.
Have you seen Mistress Minky? I heard she is quite good looking, but i never seen her. The thing is that i visit professional doms from new york, Japan, bangkok and europe, i am used to get professional service from receptionist by booking at email or phone. But she is doing it as a lifestyle not a business venture. Booking and enquiries go unanswer for too long and I gave up. I never tried any lifestyle or part time doms in other countries, but i guess they are the same. I prefer professional setup, i paid good money for it and i expect good service.
Old 12-01-2012, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
Way to go bro!!.. wah i didnt notice that mistress sayoko was in town! wasted opportunity!!.. I wan to be her slave!..
This thread have important information about doms and must be visited every week, i too have miss some dom in the past, because i did not keep in touch with the latest info. By the time i call another mistress, she said there is no more free slots.
Old 12-01-2012, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That is the problem with Tokyo - an overabundance of available high quality beautiful Mistresses and clubs and in my case - not enough money especially now due to the high yen. Oh how I long for 2007 when it was at 123yen-$. At least at the time I was living there and taking advantage.

That Ryoko is indeed a hottie - and with all those photos on her blog - she knows it and flaunts it. Hopefully someone here will see her and let us know how she is.

And good news - an new English friendly option in Osaka-
http://fetishi-sm.com/englishmain.html
That Mistress Kira looks hot.

Along with this place in Kyoto:
http://kairaido.com/pc/

Looks like the scene is also improving for foreigners in Kansai.

Been to Osaka many times and it is a really fun place with lots of hot women everywhere. Kyoto is very nearby. Much more to do than Nagoya. But with all those tremendously hot girls at Club Absolute - it may just be worth going to Nagoya for a few days of sessions just with them.

Yes as far as withdrawl - the Mistress scene in Thailand really is pathetic compared to Japan. Thai girls have a very hard time comprehending fetish and SM as there is no culture of it here like there is in Japan.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am not sure mistress minky is pretty. but I am sure you will be getting a good domination from her as she is so professional. she has a short hair, with tatoo and according to her she has nice pedicure n manicure.

miss Kathy is pretty but of course to get a good domination you will need to have chemistry. we have some chemistry so every session.that we tried is amazing. but she is not definitely professional like miss minky. she does not have toys. she does not have domination room.

I really want to try miss minky too. but I am a.bit scare that she will do domination outside of my limit. then I will die.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
bluesky told me she quited le.. not her cup of tea..

Kathy and lexuan still in the scene..
oh no no no.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
divinewind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've always wanted to try Mistress Minky but honestly I get the feeling she's not wholeheartedly into it. If she's trying to establish a stronger bdsm scene in Singapore, I felt at least she should not dishearten those like us who want to try her service, and specifically told her we wanted to support local scenes. I, for one, didn't have any positive corresponding outcome with Minky. I felt local doms are too aloof and seriously believe people like us does not deserve any respect, hence they do not take us seriously.

Yes, they can don't show us respect during a session, but before that happens, I think there should be a certain level of mutual respect for each other so that things can happen. I believe those who asked for services from international doms like those in Thailand, China, Taiwan, Japan etc have much better experience. Ain't we doing the same when we ask for services? What makes Singapore doms think differently? Moreover, we are willing to pay a premium for their service compared to Thailand, China in particular.

Local doms are disappointing to the point that they are exasperating. Well, that's the Singapore culture I guess - a lack of social morality.
Old 13-01-2012, 12:29 AM

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
WweJustin89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

True, they are not as patient and willing to understand our needs. Maybe what they believe is a real life Mistress is doing whatever we can just for their happiness.

Cash factor is also another point, it will give us a feeling of show us the cash and we will provide you the torture. Which is not so comfortable as people like me having problem couging out the $200 will afraid it is a wrong investment.

I prefer thai mistress so far as I gain great experience from both Mistress Suniya and Mistress Aria. I even had the luck to try Mistress Amrita once and they are all so nice and even gave me advices and share their experience.

One thing about Mistress Minky is she will always reply from collarme is, join the munch and we will see how but my schedule sometimes just really can't make it. And no alternative options will be made and thus I didn't really get the chance to serve her and be her permanent slave.

Hmm...really miss the origin of this post, health center...people like Pearly etc..don have to spend so much yet I find the session fun afterall.
Old 13-01-2012, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
And good news - an new English friendly option in Osaka-
http://fetishi-sm.com/englishmain.html
That Mistress Kira looks hot.

Along with this place in Kyoto:
http://kairaido.com/pc/

Yes as far as withdrawl - the Mistress scene in Thailand really is pathetic compared to Japan. Thai girls have a very hard time comprehending fetish and SM as there is no culture of it here like there is in Japan.
How do you know they also welcome english? or non japanese speaker like me? Nagoya absolute also welcome non japanese speaker, but after they change the receptionist to non english speaker, i got into trouble.

kira look nice, but the rest, no thanks.
The one in kyoto is worse, none of the mistress i am interested.
No GO. Tokyo Tokyo all the way.

You like non hard and soft sm right, actually absolute is perfect for you. I like a bit hard, so la siora, sweet devil and prezis better for me.

Thailand? Lack of skill, lack of cleanliness in the dungeon and the gal dare to pee yellow urine, didn't they know they have to drink a lot of water before session. Fetish fortress have the cleaniest and well build dungeon after the la siora was closed down by police.

Last edited by ydgduo; 13-01-2012 at 02:03 AM.
Old 13-01-2012, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
I am not sure mistress minky is pretty. but I am sure you will be getting a good domination from her as she is so professional. she has a short hair, with tatoo and according to her she has nice pedicure n manicure..bit scare that she will do domination outside of my limit. then I will die.
I never met minky,someone who did see her said so. If you never met her, how can you say you are not sure if she is pretty?

I doubt singapore mistress would push you outside your limit.
Old 13-01-2012, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinewind View Post
I've always wanted to try Mistress Minky but honestly I get the feeling she's not wholeheartedly into it. If she's trying to establish a stronger bdsm scene in Singapore, I felt at least she should not dishearten those like us who want to try her service, and specifically told her we wanted to support local scenes.
Lifestyle mistress, they are always busy. That why i prefer professional joint, especially those with many mistresses. Better if they are always waiting at dungeon than those only show up for appointment.
Old 13-01-2012, 02:12 AM
Samster

Hi Calbts, do you miss the old la siora dungeon, i miss it. It was the cheapest option in tokyo. Now it is gone.

The room on the left with carpet

Mistress always ask me to keep the screaming down

The room on the right without carpet

We are in La Siora, Tokyo's most established dominatrix house - a dimly lit den of debauchery with wall-to-wall implements to satisfy one's most perverse desires. We are greeted by Rie, manageress and head dominatrix of the establishment, who is beautiful and immaculately groomed. Her hair is curled to perfection, her face is pretty, and she volunteers the information that she "likes to whip" as we walk to the main apartment where all the action takes place.

We witness a session that doesn't seem to differ stylistically to what the West has to offer, although the doms are particularly skilled and La Siora boasts an impressive client database of about 4,000 slaves. We witness two of the club's subs - one a businessman and the other a psychiatrist - being subjected to all kinds of 'pleasures', such as being beaten, whipped, teased and humiliated - each of which result in nothing but a dripping hard-on, pre-cum drooling to the floor.

This is one of the few dom houses in Tokyo that openly welcome non-Japanese clients. I even have an offer of immense sums of cash from one desperate European fool if I can get him into some of the more notoriously anti-foreigner clubs, as he is chasing a girl he has seen at Torture Garden one night. "I'll pay for a round-trip flight to anywhere in the world, if you can convince the owners to let me in!" I am told.

outdated article and outdated photos, but good memory.
Old 13-01-2012, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinewind View Post
I've always wanted to try Mistress Minky but honestly I get the feeling she's not wholeheartedly into it. If she's trying to establish a stronger bdsm scene in Singapore, I felt at least she should not dishearten those like us who want to try her service, and specifically told her we wanted to support local scenes. I, for one, didn't have any positive corresponding outcome with Minky. I felt local doms are too aloof and seriously believe people like us does not deserve any respect, hence they do not take us seriously.

Yes, they can don't show us respect during a session, but before that happens, I think there should be a certain level of mutual respect for each other so that things can happen. I believe those who asked for services from international doms like those in Thailand, China, Taiwan, Japan etc have much better experience. Ain't we doing the same when we ask for services? What makes Singapore doms think differently?
True i agree with what you said. After seeing japan, i would call singapore bdsm lack of professionalism, they should send gals out to japan for training, when these gals come back, singapore will be mecca of bdsm in south east asia.
Old 13-01-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Bro ydgduo,

Yes I do miss the in-house dungeon rooms especially when they didn't charge the room fee before 3 pm and on Mondays I think. I do know now of some really good love hotels in Kabuki-cho that are not too expensive.
Those are great photos of Queen Rie. She still looks great into her 40's. Where did you find them?

I disagree with this statement - "We witness a session that doesn't seem to differ stylistically to what the West has to offer" -
It differs in the fact that the Japanese Mistress is much more feminine and does whatever she can to please the client. Many Western Doms want to please themselves first.

By the way, SMQR just released a new DVD- the first one of Mistress Yui at Club Absolute.
You need to go through a proxy to view the SMQR website and see the flash previews. Here is a good proxy list:
http://spys.ru/free-proxy-list/JP/
Please don't bombard me with technical questions about viewing via proxies.

Back to Mistress Yui - after seeing the previews - I am mesmerized by her incredible beauty/body. I think she is even hotter than Ami or Tsubaki. I will be on the lookout for this DVD and if I can get it, I will post it here.

And I just finally want to remark that seeing all of the frustrations you guys deal with in Singapore in trying to find a Mistress and become satisfied, I am glad to not be there
Old 14-01-2012, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
By the way, SMQR just released a new DVD- the first one of Mistress Yui at Club Absolute.

Ah, thanks for the proxy, i used it easily, oh yes Mistress Yui is nice, I think i book her once, but i was late due to flooding in nagoya, the whole line stop, so i have to take another line, by the time i reach it, she have another customer but Ami is available.

I also saw http://www.smqr.com/Front/QueenDetai...SQR1105QEN1025.
I wrote a review about her, if you are there, please try her-soft Sm, you will not regret it. 愛乃みちる from エムdeフェチ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1