The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2016, 05:52 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

This whole week I have made arrangements for many Shenzhen and Danshui ktv, where I can see many fresh stocks roaming in the scene. They are mostly first timers who attempt to earn some extra pocket money so that they can spend a good CNY with family members where they normally are only around during these two months. If Brother like the pure innocent looking type of girls and prefers those with good girl friend feeling, this is the perfect hunting period for you. Team Phillip can help you as much as some free hotel rooms and free liquors, the rest will depends on your own willingness to take initiative in coming here to have some extraordinary fun. Just give us an WeChat ping, we will settle everything for you nicely. If you are keen to come here during the CNY period, we will be here for you too, we don't take leave during the CNY. Thank you so much for all your support !
Old 11-12-2016, 09:59 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for your help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by japantvb View Post
This whole week I have made arrangements for many Shenzhen and Danshui ktv, where I can see many fresh stocks roaming in the scene. They are mostly first timers who attempt to earn some extra pocket money so that they can spend a good CNY with family members where they normally are only around during these two months. If Brother like the pure innocent looking type of girls and prefers those with good girl friend feeling, this is the perfect hunting period for you. Team Phillip can help you as much as some free hotel rooms and free liquors, the rest will depends on your own willingness to take initiative in coming here to have some extraordinary fun. Just give us an WeChat ping, we will settle everything for you nicely. If you are keen to come here during the CNY period, we will be here for you too, we don't take leave during the CNY. Thank you so much for all your support !

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 12-12-2016, 05:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
OralMaster is Cool - loads of Potential

anybody wanna hang out on the 22nd night? KTV /massage or dinner! am just having a long transit over in SZ. last time i was in SZ was 10 years ago when i was a secondary school boy, couldn't explore those exciting places as i have no enough money and my little cock could only shoot blanks
Old 12-12-2016, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 16
partingcurls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypartingcurls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
very much depends on what you want.
this trip, i went 3 diff ktv and somehow (by luck) all three night, i managed to choose girls either fresh in this trade or part timer.. i guess this period they are stressed on no money to bring back home for chinese new year..

to Fxxx part timer or fresh into market working girls is very song.. tight and wet as compared to those veteran in this trade. some artress... some do quicky.. some 风尘味重。

anyway, it is just me who like SYT and these blurr blurr and very sensitive SYT on bed.. good looking at them on bed observing their reaction, while you are do your part... LOL...
Bro can share the 3 KTV, name and location?
also damage and quality/number of girls if possible?
Old 13-12-2016, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
very much depends on what you want.
this trip, i went 3 diff ktv and somehow (by luck) all three night, i managed to choose girls either fresh in this trade or part timer.. i guess this period they are stressed on no money to bring back home for chinese new year..

to Fxxx part timer or fresh into market working girls is very song.. tight and wet as compared to those veteran in this trade. some artress... some do quicky.. some ·ç³¾Î¶ÖØ¡£

anyway, it is just me who like SYT and these blurr blurr and very sensitive SYT on bed.. good looking at them on bed observing their reaction, while you are do your part... LOL...
Indeed it's a joy to watch the reaction of novice. Everything have to be guided which I don't mind as their fountain got unlimited supply of water as hardly into this trade. When try to source for it when I am there again for my next trip, thanks for the information given.
Old 22-12-2016, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 13
goldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud of

Hello bros! I'm presently in HK but I'm interested in the SZ scene. Anyone might be willing to take me around? Cheers!
Old 22-12-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Shenzhen Meetup

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldblow View Post
Hello bros! I'm presently in HK but I'm interested in the SZ scene. Anyone might be willing to take me around? Cheers!
Too bad I'm not in Futian this week if not sure jio you!
Old 22-12-2016, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
upupdowndown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone can pm me where is BH spa and what is the chinese name? I planning to fly over tmr for a 4days/3nite solo trip. Any bro is there also can pm me.
Old 22-12-2016, 11:21 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Bin Hao Sauna 宾濠会所

Quote:
Originally Posted by upupdowndown View Post
anyone can pm me where is BH spa and what is the chinese name?
Bin Hao Sauna 宾濠会所
深圳市, 罗湖区
Old 22-12-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
upupdowndown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bin Hao Sauna 宾濠会所

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Bin Hao Sauna 宾濠会所
深圳市, 罗湖区
Thank you bro.
Old 23-12-2016, 12:38 AM
Samster

Arrow Bin Hao Sauna 宾濠会所

Quote:
Originally Posted by upupdowndown View Post
Thank you bro.
Please provide your humsup 摩棒 FR after visiting Bin Hao Sauna 宾濠会所!
Old 23-12-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 13
goldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud of
Re: Shenzhen Meetup

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Too bad I'm not in Futian this week if not sure jio you!
Haha next time lka bro; I'm in Guangdong 4 times a year.
Old 23-12-2016, 08:35 PM
Samster

Arrow Shenzhen Meetup

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldblow View Post
Haha next time lka bro; I'm in Guangdong 4 times a year.
Hahaha ok.

Now South China a bit cold man.
Old 23-12-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by binbin81 View Post
Indeed it's a joy to watch the reaction of novice. Everything have to be guided which I don't mind as their fountain got unlimited supply of water as hardly into this trade. When try to source for it when I am there again for my next trip, thanks for the information given.
You are welcome bro.. I am planning for next trip now.. likely to be march 2017, hopefully I can get to bonk "freshy" again.. if got chance, we should chiong together.

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 27-12-2016, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 18
procum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud of

I just came back from SZ LH. I tried a few 'spas' in LH and I must say that their standard is maintained well. At least better that SG in terms of pricing and QOS.

I will like to share one particular experience at 明珠 - Inside the 广珅酒店. The hotel had seen better days, and so does the spa. There are barely any facilities to mention about but being an old place, the customer flows like a well oiled engine.

Gals wise, 888,555 the lot, quite pretty and does what they do best. I was really bored in SZ that day after doing nothing and went to 2 different spas and gotten slightly below normal standard service, I told the captain I want big boobs gal.

The normal thing about China is that the captain is normally deaf unless you are regular and tips him regularly. The norm is to shaft the least called number in first and most of the time it is either not pretty or out of shape ones. As expected, the gal that came was not a looker and definitely have no big boobs. But she plead me to give her a try and she will work hard to please.

So instead of the usual reject and complain to captain, I took her... and it was one of my best chance taken for 2016.

She went out to bring all the stuff needed, cups of water, some plain, some mixed with Listerine and a hell lot of tissue paper. What happened next was that she transformed into a human Dyson! Suction plus catbath, she really knows how to use her lips and tongue. Really, really wet and well executed.

Now imagine this human Dyson doing the up power version on the butt and A-hole! My A** and A-hole was attacked from 3-4 position before she turn from Dyson mode to hurricane mode. The blow, balls+scrotum licking then tongue attack on the A-hole, then hurricane blow again.

She then moved to 69 position, I though so until she put her feet high up above the headboard, and start blowing me while doing mid-air pumping! I was so amazed by her acrobatic 'stunts' and her final finishing touches. CIM is a norm and she will lick the head (trust me, you can feel it) for a couple of minutes. She then put warm water in her mouth and blow somemore...washing the whole dick. She then repeat the same steps with another warm water mixed with Listerine...

This is really commando stuff... 340RMB well spent! this gem's number is 219.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1