The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2012, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 22
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Taipei Lobang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whelcashate View Post
Date: 24 September 2011

Firstly, I would like to thank bro Itachi for Dong Cai's contact.

Finally, weekend is finally here and the night before made a hotel booking near 林森北路. The hotel I stayed at was 姿美 hotel, which was nearby. After putting down my barang-barang, proceed to meet up with some friends for lunch. Weather was quite hot so I walked up to quite a bit of sweat. After lunch, decided to ditch them to recee first see got what interesting KTV at 林森北路.

Upon reaching the road, walked up and down and investigate the small alleys for KTV. Saw a lot of japanese signs and above 18 entry bars but seems like no one was open for business so moved on. I think I walked about 20-30 KM worth of distance before my legs start to tire so I checked out a macdonalds nearby for some rest. After about half an hour, stepped out of the joint and saw a nearby joint, Empire KTV. I finally found it! So I whipped out my phone and made a call to Dong Cai.

A man picked up and informed me that the joint was not open first so ask me to come back after 8pm. I see the timing about 7pm so went back to macdonalds to rest and stone. When 8pm, went to the joint and a parking valet boy greeted me. I told him I called Cai Dong before hand and he verified with his walkie-talkie before receiving the confirmation to lead me in.

Inside was quite ok. Stairs up, followed by a grand lobby. Sorry didnt get much details on the room because i was looking out for girls and verifying their quality. Pass by some girls and conclude is Singapore Geylang quality better. I finally arrive in a small room with a round sofa(about the size of Hotel 81 rooms). One person "raiding" this joint so no problem for me on the size of the room. Besides, I not here to sing. Hehe...

Before I continue, I like to make clear that before I come here, I already had the intention to spend quite a bit on this place. Too stressful at work so for me, I had no cap on the amount spend. Basically, I was preparing to offer the highest price to see the best they have at this joint. So if you are looking for budget chiong at this place, you should check out other reports.

I waited for about 5 mins so sianz den I dian some songs to sing by myself. So sad... About halfway into the song, the door opened and a man lead a lady before the door and let me decide, saying"以经安派好了". I was disappointed and puzzled because I expect more choices so I rejected. But now I think back, the girl was actually quite chio with a nice cleavage and I would have taken her if i had saw what was next.

The next 5 that came in, for me, CIM la. 3 of them looked fat while 1 tall gal looked 30 with biggest boobs(only b though) among the five. The rest just seems ordinary. I took the tall one because I dun wan to go through another round of choosing. Anyway, I can't remember her name but she was quite chatty and tries to break the ice between us. However, I wanted to da bao and I asked her if she can. She say she is the type of girls that cannot da bao so she called for waiter to request for another change. I also sianz because more half an hour into the KTV and haven settle down lor. Anyway, the service also sucks and they never immediately make the change for me. Maybe too many people? The girl also a bit paiseh but she later locked the door and started to dance and stripped for me. She stripped until she left her undies. I need no invitation to fondle her B cups and squeeze her buttocks. It lasted for about 5 minutes before the music stopped and she started playing dice with me. Anyway, soon the waiter to request for change came and she dressed up and left. I waited for another 5 more minutes before the door opened to bring in a petite size girl with straight hair.

Well first time I saw her, I was like expecting 330 standard lor. But, she seems kinda cute with her rebond hair and eurasian look so I was like what-the-heck lah, take her lor. I dun wan to reject this and face another 5 CIM ones lor. Dong cai finally came in and explain to me the pricing and such. I think the breakdown is like this: NT2000 for the room; NT7000 for the girl and NT2000/hr(min 4hrs) for bringing her out. Time was about 10pm and I opted for 4 hrs with her so total is NT17000. Cai Dong ask me to interact with her some more before we leave so I agreed. She did a striptease for me too, similar to the previous girl and asked me if I wanted to leave. I say ok and she called Cai Dong. I think he was stationed outside so he came bursting in, when we were only in our undies. He speak some more and gave me his namecard, collected my NT17000, blah,blah,blah before letting me go change back into my clothes.

Anyway, we didn't go back to hotel room immediately. Instead we went to Shilin market to walk around. She had very good GFE and told me she had mixed blood of chinese and Myanmarese in her. The more I looked at her, I feel she looked more prettier. As we walked around Shilin night market, can feel the bond between us grew stronger as I hold her small little hand. We grabbed food together and stood by the road to makan. After about an hour an a half, she say lets go back so we took a taxi back to my hotel at 姿美.

At the hotel room, we took our time to rest before shower together. Started with the bathtub and den shower for me and followed by her. Dried her up for her as she was cold before we go to bed. Good thing about her is she willing to let me french her, even when we were at Empire, which was quite good. But her catbath not good because I feel pain when she suck my nipples. No BBBJ from her. Think because her selling point is GFE lor. Anyway, after much foreplay, I capped on and entered her. Hers was quite tight but wet so I pumped her. Tried many positions before finishing up in missionary. Her moans seems real and she enjoyed every minute of it.

After sex, we showered again and set down to tok cok for 1 more hour. When time almost up, lead her to the hotel lobby and send her back.

Overall, standard not really as good as No 330/No 133 or L16H51 but very powerful GFE with her. So much to the extent that the next day, went to meet her and her friend for dinner. (Her off-day and celebrating her birthday with her friends) We took photos and I even got the restaurant staffs to get a birthday cake for her. (Its her birthday mah).

Recommended for bros with deep wallets though.

Total Costs:

KTV Session - NT$17000
SGD 723 for fuck and few hours session .... very ex
Old 16-04-2012, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
fiatgp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro in Taiwan now?
Old 16-04-2012, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
crazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to behold

is devil's number ctc still working? I called but got not in use =\
Old 16-04-2012, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Rainerly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Been to Taiwan for 5days 4 nights and basically every night I chiong at Xiao Guo's place.

He is very service orientated and I strongly recommend him.

Basically I went to Li Fu Dian most of the time as the girls there are much more prettier then those in Zhi Fu Dian, however there will be no action there available.

So the damages goes like this:

Zhi Fu Dian: $3,500 for 2 hours, extention per hour is $1,500

Li Fu Dian: $4,500 for 2 hours, extention per hour is $1,500-$1,800 depending on Xiao Guo.

For most of the time, I "Kuang" girls for a certain timing and I find its worth it if you are looking for GFE with pretty girls in Li Fu Dian. But as you know, it doesn't come cheap to "Kuang" for straight 6-8 hours.

In general, spending there is ok as Xiao Guo and the girls are very service orientated. Out to please you.

Do let me know if you want to know more about the places or the agent himself or the quality of the girls.

Thanks!
Old 16-04-2012, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AmadeusBen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey. Bros. know any clubs in Taiwan?
Old 17-04-2012, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

is caesar palace massage place in Taipei still around?
Old 17-04-2012, 11:03 AM
Samster (M)

starcraftwo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

which 三溫暖 in Taipei is good and recommended?
Old 17-04-2012, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 14
t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any brothers know of good clubs to pick up?
I read some mention of the Brass Monkey - but I not AngMoh.
Appreciate any advices.
Thx!
Old 17-04-2012, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ibeconrad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedna View Post
I just came back from Taipei last week, I bonk 2 girls for my 3 nights in Taipei!
It is true that now is very difficult to find girls in Taiwan, before this trip, I did several trips to Taipei last 2 years and never get any good information about girls in Taipei and the only place that I know I can get them is from the KTV, I don't like KTV since I travel alone and no one there to share any cost with me, and I decided to stay in the hotel and watch movie...
I was lucky to meet a client of mine in Taipei this trip, I got 2 bonks over my 3 nights stay in Taipei and both girls are FL, first night is a sales promoter for skin care products and the second night was the best catch, a student yet to graduate..both are sweet and pretty, especially the student is only 19 and very green, even she try to cover her eye with tower when I bonk her, I can feel that she really enjoy when I bonk her.
Here is my FR:
Day 1 (21 March 2012)
My client told me that if I am not familiar with Taiwan, it is very difficult to find good sex and with great service, he gave me a MSN and a Skype number to contact the OKT (Tea House in Taiwan), tell them that you want to have a cup of tea deliver to your hotel..
I added the number thru MSN, true enough reply came in, I chat with the OKT for a while and understand the price structure and the expectation, the OKT is not good in English so mostly our chat is in Chinese.
The OKT is a girl and she told me the price structure, most of the girls are FL and some of them are even housewife trying to make some extra income.
4K-5K - Housewife, massage girl, counter girl.. (age 22-30+)
6K- 7K - OL, teacher, student, nurse.. (age 19-25)
8K - 10K - Air stewardess, model, Internet AV model, Car exhibition model, and intimate fashion model.
10K - 30K - high quality cover page girl and TV show girl (Must made advance appointment)
Due to my budget, I tried the 5K one.
I told the OKT that I only can afford 5K, she said not a problem, what type of girl I like, I told her that I prefer SYT and not fat, after verification by a phone call to my hotel room, she ask me to wait in the hotel and the tea will be there in about 30 minutes.
After 20 minutes, a door bell rang, I opened the door and "WOW", a typical girl next door look like Wang Xin Ling ( a Singer from Taiwan) appeared in front of me, slim build and very polite, I invited her in and she keep smiling at me a help me to undress.
During shower, I touched her and she is very co-operative and wash my DIDI and start to play with my DIDI, I cannot wait further and asked her to suck it, she sucked for a while and ask me to dry myself go to the bed and wait for her.
She gave a great BJ, I touched her Nene and Pussy, after a while I cannot tahan liao, and fuck her in various position, her pussy is tight and I can feel that she is not regular, she closing her eye and enjoy the action, after 10 minutes of good fuck, I finally released in dog style, she told me that her legs are shaky, she came twice during the action.
After clean up, she gave me a good hug and make me feel GF like, she asked me when will I came again to Taipei and she asked me to look for her again, she asked me to contact the OKT if I want her again, she cannot give her her number because the OKT trust her and she trust the OKT too.

Damaged - 5K TWD about 220 SGD, but worth every penny!
Name: Xioa Lin, 22 years old sales promoter.

Day 2: (22 March 2012)
I decided to try another girl from the same OKT, this time she said there is a student available today, ask me would I like to try her, I believe this OKT know what my expectation now and I said OK.
After about 20 minutes, the girl came, my second "WOW" again, a tall, slim SYT in front of me, from the look and dressing, I know she is young and asked her how old and she said only 19, she is new and just FL for 2 weeks, this is her third time.
She undressed and we went to shower, she is very shy and keep peeping at my DIDI, I know she is worried, I tried my best to console her that I will be very gentle and kind to her.
We went to bed and she is still keep her tower on and I said don't be shy and guide her slowly, I touched her Nene and Pussy, I can feel her body shaking when I rub her pussy, she asked me to hug her when I rub her pussy, she seems enjoy it very much and her breath getting stronger and stronger, I asked her to give me BJ and I will fuck her later, she feel very shy but still do it, feeling very good and I can feel she try her best to satisfy me.
We went into action, she took a tower to cover her eyes but I gently pull the tower out from her, told her not to be shy, she abide and I fuck her, after a while I know she is coming, she asked me to fuck her harder and faster, she came the first round..I switched position and now she is on top, she is very co-operative and I feel making love with my GF, not a call girl.
I fished her in doggie style, after shower, we ate some snack in my room and chat like a friend for about 30 minutes before she left, this is truly a GF like and I am still cannot forget that night, a fantasy night with her.

Name: Lin Lin - 19 years old student
Damaged - 5K TWD.

The OKT has very good service and with quality supply, I do not hesitate to recommend Bros who will visit Taiwan and to contact this OKT, I believe she serve Taipei, Taichung and Kao siong area.
PM me if you are planing to go Taiwan and want to fun in your room, I can give you the MSN or Skype contact.
HI! Can you also PM me the contact please! I am in Taipei for the week and Caesar's doesn't do it for me. I am a regular ANMA kind of guy so Caesar's ladies and facilities was kind of old and rundown. If you need help with SF or Seoul, I can also help you too!
Old 17-04-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster

devil's PO contact is working, I just called...
Old 17-04-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster

All messages replied.

Feel free to ask me more questions pertaining to Taipei.

Thanks!
Old 18-04-2012, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 20
Easydeals is one of the Best!Easydeals is one of the Best!Easydeals is one of the Best!Easydeals is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
Yeah bro... But too bad can't do anything got my government around sian....
Hey bro, u station in taipei? I'm coming on 1st May. Ur government is permanent or temp? Interested to have a drink together?
Old 18-04-2012, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodrip View Post
brother,love you

Haha, no problem. I'm just being frank.

Thanks for your congrats to me. See you again on the upcoming 26th.
Old 19-04-2012, 12:20 AM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easydeals View Post
Hey bro, u station in taipei? I'm coming on 1st May. Ur government is permanent or temp? Interested to have a drink together?
no ah i dun station der... maybe next time in sg bah... was there only for holiday and sometimes work
Old 19-04-2012, 12:37 AM
Samster

Yah, Caesar's is still there, take the elevators to the 15F...I like number 8, at least shes doable, but beware there are some really old hags there and don't hesitate to ask for a change in girl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1