The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2011, 04:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 16
SmallBro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmallBro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Revisited - It was a Va-Va-Voom Session!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Revisited - It was a Va-Va-Voom Session!

[B]WL Name - Bing Bing
Origin - HeiLongJiang, PRC
Age - 24 years old
Height - 1.69m (Bare-Foot)
Home Base - L1809
Misc info - I have RTF on her for umpteen occasions. She never failed me each time I upped her! She is in a league of her own! She has the total package I desire in a woman - Height, Physique, Looks and Overall Service!

Looks - 8/10

She has recently changed her hairstyle. She spots a different frontal fringe now compared to the China Doll fringe she used to have. Now her frontal fringe is slightly zig-zag and more natural. She looks alot better and more contemporary and even more alluring than before. She has beautiful and large double eyelid eyes with naturally long eyelashes. She has sharp and high bridge-nose like a Caucasian. To me, she looks every inch like a celebrity. I would say she looks prettier than the local ex-Media Corp Artist, Jacelyn Tay.
looks like the queue got longer for bingbing
Old 16-09-2011, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Live deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Can anyone share the number for this house? kumsia!
Old 16-09-2011, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just came back from 1809; had wanted to find my usual Wawa but she don't seem to be there so i took Xiaoqi. Had taken Xiaoqi once a few months back before i got to know wawa

Must admit that second time round, she seems much friendlier and was very chatty the whole session. whereas Wawa's looks are sharper and more model like, Xiaoqi has a GND face. Actually, they both look mildly similar at quick glance.

Body wise, Xiaoqi has full B Cup breasts, real. Just nice for her petite body frame. She has a nice small, tot ass to boot.

Service wise, i think she is ok. But i like how she uses the mirrors well. During BJ, if she is not directly looking at you, she will look into the mirror so you can literally see her in the mirror sucking you

She does not rush and allowed me a few positions. I was also able to suck her breasts for considerable periods...some WL dun like you to suck

Overall, i think it was a good session. will RTF her...hardest choice would be next time, if walk in, see both wawa and xiaoqi...
Old 17-09-2011, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 14
jadedsoul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadedsoul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadedsoul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadedsoul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadedsoul is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi all bros, juz to check if apple is still around ?
have been trying to get her from another house but the okt
keep saying that she is not working .. juz wanna know if the okt
is telling the truth

tia
Old 17-09-2011, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Revisited - It was a Va-Va-Voom Session!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallBro View Post
looks like the queue got longer for bingbing
Haha. i think so too.
Old 17-09-2011, 11:01 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -334 / Power: 0
PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadedsoul View Post
hi all bros, juz to check if apple is still around ?
have been trying to get her from another house but the okt
keep saying that she is not working .. juz wanna know if the okt
is telling the truth

tia
Maybe the Macau guy is back again
Old 17-09-2011, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Live deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just saw Apple yesterday at her homebase
Old 19-09-2011, 02:00 AM
Samster

geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

saw Apple today.. wearing red dress.
Old 21-09-2011, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 14
jadedsoul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadedsoul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadedsoul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadedsoul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadedsoul is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
saw Apple today.. wearing red dress.
bro , so u never try her?
me always no luck sianz
Old 22-09-2011, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadedsoul View Post
bro , so u never try her?
me always no luck sianz

Haha. Was looking for Bing Bing. Not working.
Old 22-09-2011, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 15
notenough is a Helpful and Caring Samsternotenough is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Haha. Was looking for Bing Bing. Not working.
yeah she hard to find but when you did, I'm sure your effort will be worthwhile

我 的 All time 最 爱 ever since '05 - 冰冰,小莓,叶天 Missing the gal in my avatar
Old 23-09-2011, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Lorong 18 house 09

Any bro tried the gals of this hse can advise whether the gals allow 2 shots within an hour limit? Cheers.
Old 25-09-2011, 04:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman View Post
Any bro tried the gals of this hse can advise whether the gals allow 2 shots within an hour limit? Cheers.
Dunno about the other gals but Bing Bing allows me 2 shots coz I always misfire during her BBBJ in the shower (intentionally ) so I have another shot for FJ
Old 26-09-2011, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Dunno about the other gals but Bing Bing allows me 2 shots coz I always misfire during her BBBJ in the shower (intentionally ) so I have another shot for FJ
That sounds good bro. Btw, did I missed any of your forum as I am trying to locate her no but couldn't find. Mind to advise me. heee....

Thanks bro
Old 27-09-2011, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Have been fucking more than I should the last week + ... here's my short run down (delayed as usual)

Violet ~ 1809
finally managed to try this elusive WL, somehow everytime i call she's not working ... haizzz ... seems to be a trend for me nowadays
Face - I find her slutty looking ... 1st look quite pretty + damn CFM sorta face
Body - Good body slim but with all the curves in the right places ... nice big round firm boobs (100% REAL) beautiful texture and heaven to caress and mould, smooth nice skin ... only thing was not much of ass
Shower - very chatty gal ... did a through body massage from back to front, even encouraged me to grope her tits ... only negative point was there was no catbath or BBBJ while in the shower
Catbath - ok la ... enjoyable
BBBJ - wah lau eh ... she damn fierce and spontaneous ... very very long very very very very good BBBJ lying down ... after that she told me she was getting bored with the monotony and repositioned me to the small stool, where the wonderful BBBJ continued ... after that she made me stand while she squated and reclined against the bed ... was encouraging me to shaft her mouth ... SIBEH SHIOK ... she's gives very good DEEP THROAT
KNN think bout it makes me wanna to mouth fug her again
FJ - after all that BBBJ was so looking forward to fuggin her jiat lat jiat lat ... cowgal + missionary-ed her until I off shot my load SIBEH SHIOK
RTF - YES, rather high chance that I might

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1