The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2011, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
jemman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
There r many pubs in China whereby they ll hire some gals to drink and play dice wif customers. They ll act like "customers" themselves for the customers to fell good. But they r actually been paid by the pubs. The thing that different from those in Sin is that these gals dont asked for any lady drinks or demand tips fm customers. That's the nice part. Their main job is to cheers up the atmosphere so that the customers ll drink more and return to the pubs. These gals earn a basis salary fm the pub plus a commission when the customers order more drinks. That's their main task.

But of cos many other things can happen between the gals and the customers but those are strictly off the norm.

This practice is quite common in China. Their drinks r not cheap though. More expensive than the normal pubs in Spore and even more expensive than the KTV in DG. Hehe.....

Yeps.. this is known as 灯头服务. The waiter/waitress or whoever who bring the chicks are called 灯头. The chicks are normal chicks, but you can attempt to sian them.

Anyways SOHO and 本色 suck, they were happening last time, but not now. Pretty chicks (as in normal everyday babes) are found in Le Nest (乐巢), Richbaby etc. These babes are damn easy to pick up, esp since you are a foreigner.. they can smell you from a distance.

Have fun! =)
Old 25-03-2011, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Davidoffs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
There r many pubs in China whereby they ll hire some gals to drink and play dice wif customers. They ll act like "customers" themselves for the customers to fell good. But they r actually been paid by the pubs. The thing that different from those in Sin is that these gals dont asked for any lady drinks or demand tips fm customers. That's the nice part. Their main job is to cheers up the atmosphere so that the customers ll drink more and return to the pubs. These gals earn a basis salary fm the pub plus a commission when the customers order more drinks. That's their main task.

But of cos many other things can happen between the gals and the customers but those are strictly off the norm.

This practice is quite common in China. Their drinks r not cheap though. More expensive than the normal pubs in Spore and even more expensive than the KTV in DG. Hehe.....
Thanks for the info! Yeah, the drinks are more expensive than normal places, well I guess nothing is free in China.. Haha.. Anyway bro, r there still any BBS around or great Suna/Mp to introduce?
Old 25-03-2011, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemman View Post
Yeps.. this is known as 灯头服务. The waiter/waitress or whoever who bring the chicks are called 灯头. The chicks are normal chicks, but you can attempt to sian them.

Anyways SOHO and 本色 suck, they were happening last time, but not now. Pretty chicks (as in normal everyday babes) are found in Le Nest (乐巢), Richbaby etc. These babes are damn easy to pick up, esp since you are a foreigner.. they can smell you from a distance.

Have fun! =)
Up man bro! Where are these clubs located and the damage? Easy to pick up because they have an agenda behind ? Or the girls at the clubs you recommended are out to have some fun??
Old 26-03-2011, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
jemman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidoffs View Post
Up man bro! Where are these clubs located and the damage? Easy to pick up because they have an agenda behind ? Or the girls at the clubs you recommended are out to have some fun??
They are just normal discos/pubs (酒吧). About their agenda.. well it's hit and miss. Some have agendas, some just out to have fun etc. Just like in Singapore.

Those I mentioned are in the Luohu area, just tell the cab driver they will know (sorry, a little lazy to tell you extensively the exact locations).

There are also as many of such places in Futian, namely Coco Park vicinity. The Nanshan areas are angmoh-centric, so you have competition with the white men. If you relish such "challenges", go ahead too. We have an edge because we are bilingual (trilingual for some bros here).

As for prices, the liquor is generally cheaper, but note that you have to pay exhorbitant prices for the mixers. So drinks come up to the same as in Singapore imo.

Feel free to pm me if you need specific help in SZ, as I stay there now.

Cheers!
Old 26-03-2011, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If i remember correctly, 6 bottles of beer in SOHO cost 250rmb and 780rmb for a bottle of Chivas...
Old 26-03-2011, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
If i remember correctly, 6 bottles of beer in SOHO cost 250rmb and 780rmb for a bottle of Chivas...
That's more expensive than a normal pub in Spore.

Dont forget the mixer like drinking water, soda, coke or green tea are charge at "exhorbitant" prices like 35rmb per each small bottle.

In KTV at DG-CP ard 450rmb per doz of beers but buy one get one free which is equal to abt 120rmb for 6 bottles beers. That's half the price.
Chivas too are charge at 780rmb in May Flower but buy get 2 get 1 free plus free flow of mixers.

Soho got not much live performance most of the time. May be one mediocre band per perform a night. Really nothing to shut about. At least, True Color used to have quite good performances in their live band section. But it has got down the drain since mid 2009. Sign.

Thus for those who wanto enjoy some hard drinking.....KTVs in DG are much better choice anytime.

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 26-03-2011, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 21
surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Soho got not much live performance most of the time. May be one mediocre band per perform a night. Really nothing to shut about. At least, True Color used to have quite good performances in their live band section. But it has got down the drain since mid 2009. Sign.

Thus for those who wanto enjoy some hard drinking.....KTVs in DG are much better choice anytime.
Agree with u CO, was at true colours a few days back and 50% of the women are lau char bor.. Scared the shit outta me when I walked in. Lucky I had company of young MMs that caught everyone's attention. Had 4 glasses of long island and some snacks bill coming up to 240rmb..
我不是随便的人,但我随便起来不是人
Old 27-03-2011, 04:55 AM
Samster

Hmm... Thanks bro for all the info up all ur points alr!! Well I guess I would be visiting coco park then(wish me luck!) any bros interested to chiong with me haha...
BTW, how far is coco park from Luhou district, my hotel is situated there... Do you guys think its feasible to book a private car? How much would it cost?
As for nanshan area I don't think I would be visiting I hate ang mohs, been to western countries, although not all are racist, but I feel most of them are kinda, not Canada tho, folks in Canada are awesome
Bros.... additional info needed tho, are there any awesome BBS or MPs you would recommend? In case we fail to hook any mei meis haha...
Old 27-03-2011, 05:00 AM
Samster

Opps... They said I have given out too much reputation points and need to wait for 24 hours.. But fret not bro 24 hrs later I will up ur points
Old 27-03-2011, 08:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ReturntoKL is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi there, can any bro tell me if those villages still operating? Thank u
Old 27-03-2011, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidoffs View Post
Hmm... Thanks bro for all the info up all ur points alr!! Well I guess I would be visiting coco park then(wish me luck!) any bros interested to chiong with me haha...
BTW, how far is coco park from Luhou district, my hotel is situated there... Do you guys think its feasible to book a private car? How much would it cost?
Fm louhu to coco park only abt 25rmb at most.
Take the mrt also can @ 4rmb.....haha.......

Take it easy....having an open mind with little expection ll be more enjoyable.

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 27-03-2011, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
nuts&cream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heya bros,

Shenzhen entertainment:

Pick-ups clubs:

LuoHu
---------
Le-Nest (乐巢)
Richybaby

Find any hot ladies, toast them, and let the show begin.

KTVs:
------

Low tiers:
沙嘴村: The whole street is filled with decent environment KTV, cheap too.

Suggested time:either 5,6pm (Hot girls normally get picked early and the girls sit with you the whole time, unlike sg) or after 11pm

Market rates:RMB$200 sit & tcss, $300 bang+ 80 for bangroom.

Mid Tiers:

罗湖:人间都会, beside 鸿峰酒店
水尾村:龙祥

Market rates: Rmb$300 sit & tcss, $700-$1200 bang, exlc room.

High Tiers:

罗湖:within 鸿峰酒店, 金钻

Market rate: Rmb$700-1000, sit & tcss, Not sure how much to bang. region said to be between $1500-2500.

Dislike banging? Well, in SZ, PCC is the 'in' thing for Honkie Donkies(HKDs)!

Price ranges from RMB190-300. SOP: 1.5hrs massage + pcc, most places come along with a free leg or head or neck massage, excl. tips.

罗湖:

芙蓉宾馆 . Tier:Excellent. Most HKDs love to come here. Business is extremely good. GFE factor good.

Girl Types: SWTs (17 -23yr)

阳光酒店:Sister coy for 芙蓉宾馆,

Girl types, Slightly mature. Maybe (19 to 25yr)

凤凰酒店:Nothing exceptional except that here you can go for double-fly , triple fly and more!. Base dmg around $190, every fly added is RMB$100.

Tried once, girls soso but because is double fly,hence, no complains.

Well Bros, hope this info can serve those buddies well coming to SZ looking for cheap and sexciting entertainment.

Old 27-03-2011, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 19
Xine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros, now in sz with no lobang, just came from CP 3d2n, DS 3d2n, staying at huaqiangbei area.

any FL numbers to share?

Appreciate any info, thanks!
Lavender MILF
Lena Clubdevil
Esther
Momoko
Old 27-03-2011, 09:47 PM
Samster

All right bros, thanks for the info... Will check out on the places mentioned and write a FR about them!
Old 28-03-2011, 06:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Kidy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

seeking some knowledge from lao jiao sz bros here...

heard from my friend about a ktv call 翡翠明珠 (should be at luohu area). all i know is 300 rmb for gal sitting with you but not sure how long.

seeking advice from bros is this place recommended? hows the level of playability and worth going?

thanks in advance bros.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1