The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2016, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncouth View Post
Just wondering if there is any updates on the Singapore guy who was accused of murdering his Viet GF in VN??

came across the news of the Singapore guy in Singapore who murdered his Viet GF hence the other incident crossed my mind.
Do you mean this case...

http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/v...riend-involved
http://www.doynews.com/article/polic...ese-lady-hotel

This case still unsolved...

How are you related to this case...I read the first post...later was edited away...so are you related to him or Dickson Leong...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-04-2016, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Sharing some translation with help from a friend.

Lately wrote a compliment message to a FL for her good service.
Got a surprise reply. I expect a thank you message but this is what i get.
I guess this reply come from her middleman instead.

Em ấu rất là chụi khó
She is very hardworking

Ngoài làm gái còn có công việc ổn định và luôn trau dồi văn hóa
Beside being a whore, also have a stable job and always cultivate traditional culture

Một cô gái rất cố gắng, luôn luôn tự đào tạo mình
A girl always try hard to improve herself.

mọi người hãy luôn ủn hộ em nhé
Everyone please support her ok?

Feedback welcome.

Last edited by pting; 07-04-2016 at 07:54 PM.
Old 08-04-2016, 07:17 AM
Samster

pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
which girl was this....
Kynu Mi Q8
Old 08-04-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
Kynu Mi Q8
Is Kynu a website or u address her as Kynu

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 08-04-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Comedy - vietnamese and chinese subtitles episode 30

Old 09-04-2016, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Is Kynu a website or u address her as Kynu
Kynu = Website name
Mi = The name she used in website
Old 09-04-2016, 03:50 PM
Samster

82-year-old woman to stand trial for running drug ring in Vietnam

Prosecutors in Ho Chi Minh City have filed drug charges against an 82-year-old woman who they said was the leader of a large drug ring busted two years ago.
Police caught Nguyen Thi Miet at her house in District 10 in June 2014, when she was buying 3.3 kilograms of heroin from Ngo Van Thanh, 51.
They then searched her house and found 660 grams of heroin.
Based on her confession, police later arrested nine of her accomplices, who worked as her street dealers. They seized another 4.4 kilograms of heroin.
Investigators later discovered that in June alone, Miet's ring managed to sell 7.7 kilograms of heroin and earned a total of VND120 million, or nearly US$5,400. She reportedly bought drugs from a kingpin in the north.
The woman claimed she needed the money to raise her grandchildren.
Vietnam is tough on drug crimes and people involved in a case like this will likely face death sentences.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 09-04-2016, 10:27 PM
Samster

Comedy - vietnamese and chinese subtitles episode 61

Old 10-04-2016, 10:42 AM
Samster

Comedy - vietnamese and chinese subtitles episode 62

Old 10-04-2016, 08:00 PM
Samster

5 jailed for running upscale sex ring in southern Vietnam

A court in Ho Chi Minh City on Thursday sentenced a man and four women to up to four years in jail for running a lucrative sex ring targeting an upscale clientele.
Le Bao Loc, 41, received the longest sentence of four years while his accomplices got at least one and a half years.
They were all found guilty of procuring sexual services, but some media reports said the women also did sex work themselves.
Loc, a stage director, and the group were arrested in April last year. Their ring was busted when police caught six sex workers and their clients at a hotel in Binh Chanh District.
The ring's sex workers, mostly college students and part-time models aged 23-26, told police that they had to pay the procurers half of what they earned, which was US$1,000 per client.
According to investigators, the ring began its illegal operation in 2013 and was soon expanded. It provided sex services at a price range of $500-1,000 to wealthy businessmen.
Loc had successfully used his occupation as a director to lure young women, mostly newcomers of the entertainment industry, into his illegal business.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 11-04-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster

Comedy - vietnamese and chinese subtitles episode 63

Old 11-04-2016, 10:20 PM
Samster

Comedy - vietnamese and chinese subtitles episode 64

Old 12-04-2016, 10:31 PM
Samster

Comedy - vietnamese and chinese subtitles episode 65

Old 13-04-2016, 08:08 AM
Samster

Who says Saigon is boring at night?

I read an article recently that stated that nightlife in Saigon was pretty much non-existent.
Was this the same city in which I chose to live two and a half years ago? I found it hard to believe. The same city where I have frequently stayed up for 24 hours, drinking, partying and having a great time? The same city where market traders start work as late night revelers wobble past on their way home? The same city where many drinkers go straight to the office from the myriad of pubs, bars, nightclubs, karaoke rooms and other venues? I was beginning to think I had imagined it all.
I moved to Saigon, now of course called Ho Chi Minh City, in 2013, originally for just two months. I had a short writing gig and thought it would be fun to stick around for a while. Two and a half years later I’m still here, still enjoying life and still getting home at 4 a.m. on a regular basis.

After-hours bars in District 1
This is the main business and entertainment area, and there is no doubt that the vast majority of the late night watering holes are to be found here.
In the backpacker area of Pham Ngu Lao you’ll find a full-on 24-hour party town. This is Saigon’s answer to Bangkok’s Khao San Road, though not quite as spoiled. It is here that you’ll find cheap beer and hostesses in abundance. Along Bui Vien, which runs parallel to the Pham Ngu Lao, as it has come to be known, the trendy hipster types and old school expats gather seven nights a week. This whole area never sleeps.

Just across from here, moving towards the river, you’ll find a group of bars spread across the few blocks that run between Pasteur and Ho Tung Mau. On Ton That Dam in the middle of the old wet market, Chilli Pub serve many after-hours revellers with beer, wine and spirits until 4 a.m. seven days a week. This is one of the best bars in town if you like the atmosphere of a pub where everyone knows everybody else.
If trendy nightclubs are more your thing, Apocalypse Now and Lush are two of the better known after-hours clubs. These two venues are very popular among the young, trendy set who like to party all night long. Apocalypse is one of the oldest late night dancing and drinking venues in town. Lush is newer but has created quite a stir in recent years. It is extremely popular with clubbing fans. All of these venues are gay-friendly in a city that has a healthy attitude to gay and lesbian people. Probably the most popular gay bar in the city is Centro, where the gay community meets to party, dance and watch the late night cabaret.

Cafés and karaoke
Many people of course come to Asia and don’t want to do the same things as they do back home. Saigon has such a variety of things to do that you don’t see in the West.
The city has hundreds of cafés selling amazing tea and coffee, many of these open late also. Walking home in the early hours of the morning you will pass many old style, hole in the wall type places that are popular with the locals. Old guys sit enjoying drinks, chatting and generally chilling out. They will often invite you to join them and are almost always happy for you to join if you ask. I quite like this scene; even with no common language it’s fun to sit and relax with the locals.
The phenomenon that is karaoke is evident across the city. In most districts you will find karaoke houses. To Westerners this is a strange phenomenon indeed. The idea of going to a venue that specializes in karaoke is rather odd. Of course some of these are nothing more than a place for working girls. Some though are legitimate. As with all things in Saigon, it can be difficult to tell the difference.

Beyond District 1
While the main attractions are inside District 1, they are by no means confined to it.
In District 3, The Acoustic Bar has live music concerts every night except Sundays from 9:00 p.m. While the music generally ends around midnight, people hang around drinking into the wee small hours.
Over in District 4, the dance floor in Cargo Bar remains packed until the sun comes up. Opening in 2013 this place has garnered a huge following.
In District 2, late night drinking can be a bit hit and miss, which is surprising considering the very large expat community here. BMV and the Buddha Bar sometimes open very late but it tends to depend on how busy they are, which can be frustrating at times. The Billiard Clubs along Tran Nao however are always open very late. So if playing pool and drinking are your thing, then these can really be great fun.
The fact is that like most thriving modern cities, Ho Chi Minh City has plenty to offer after midnight, and in some cases right through the night.
This is definitely a 24-hour party town.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 13-04-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

Comedy - vietnamese and chinese subtitles episode 66

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1